• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Timneh

Artisan
As has already been said if players did not speak up about things that they do not like or that they think can be improved then the devs are likely to think that everything is fine and no changes would take place. One example of that is the change to the wholesaler, the first version that was released on beta was met with so much negative feedback that the devs changed it, without the feedback it would probably not have been changed. Also remember that at the end of most announcements is the sentence we" look forward to your feedback". Feedback is given as the players see the feature. Complaining about something like the excessive clicking needed in FAs is not a negative overreaction. Some people have said they have suffered from rsi from all the clicking and if that is true it becomes a health issue. The devs have agreed that the system is a poor one and that it needs changing, now it would be very helpful if they actually gave us some information about how things are progressing, possibly even tell us the options they are looking at and ask us what we think is the best one.

And watch out, I'm very protective of people and things that I love! :D

I am sure that you do not mean it as such but that statement actually sounds a little like a threat to other players.

DeletedUser6877

There are only two of us playing and so it is hard to get more of the same badges. This current adventure requires many duplicates, such as dwarven, for one. It appears one can no longer buy badges?

DeletedUser5976

It appears one can no longer buy badges?

If you mean the package of badges Inno offers, that is indeed for a limited time, though chances are they will offer it towards the end of the FA again. You can also buy badges with diamonds at the waypoint itself.

I see that several members of your fellowship might be inactive including your AM and if you are enjoying the FA you might be better off looking for a fellowship that shares your enthusiasm for it, so you won't have to carry the load of making all the required badges. Of course you can't leave your fellowship during the FA or you won't be able to participate in the current FA anymore, but it's something to think about when the FA is finished.

FieryArien

Necromancer
There are only two of us playing and so it is hard to get more of the same badges. This current adventure requires many duplicates, such as dwarven, for one. It appears one can no longer buy badges?
There was some offer with badges already. However, there can be another again (I’d bet there would be).

However, what do you mean when you wrote that there are only two of us playing and so it is hard to get more of the same badges? You can cycle through the quests using the decline button (or whatever it’s called). Example: if you have 10 workshops and run Groceries production overnight, you can search for the Farmers badge quest, collect 5 productions, search/cycle through the quests again for the Farmers badge quest and collect the other 5 productions. You’ll get two of the same badge.

If I got the remark wrong, please add more details to your question.

Edit: LadyHavva is correct, you both might be better off looking for some active fellowship after the current FA ends.

DeletedUser6877

There are only 2 members playing is what I meant

Thanks for info tho

If you mean the package of badges Inno offers, that is indeed for a limited time, though chances are they will offer it towards the end of the FA again. You can also buy badges with diamonds at the waypoint itself.

I see that several members of your fellowship might be inactive including your AM and if you are enjoying the FA you might be better off looking for a fellowship that shares your enthusiasm for it, so you won't have to carry the load of making all the required badges. Of course you can't leave your fellowship during the FA or you won't be able to participate in the current FA anymore, but it's something to think about when the FA is finished.
I am quite happy where I am... thanks.. hope to be able to buy some duplicates. eg four dwarven needed for blue route at least..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7733

We're done and got all the prizes without much of an effort. So thank you for giving us the easier one this time around. :D

DeletedUser3251

Well done to Lel and her Boudicca's tribe on their FA win.
Thank you. Quite pleased with my team for following my crazy leadership for this FA.
upload_2019-1-24_9-17-43.png

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
to get those kinda scores must have required much hard labour in the pit ... not my kind of game tbh but it was fun to get #10 for a change and I'm proud of all the hard work and donations my fellowship did to get that.

Jackluyt

Shaman
I think Jack has finally cracked under the strain o_O. It's hard work cobbling together other players ideas, after all, then single handedly trying to answer questions from info based on said cobble :eek:.
Maybe he should pass on this FA, and take a well earned rest:confused:.

This is an offensive comment. It is also factually incorrect - all the information in Platinum Leaf's notes is extracted from actual game-play in Beta World, which is an unpaid time-intensive labour for all involved.
There are other groups out there that steal game information - we are not one of them.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Fellowship Adventures starts on March 25th 2019.

It is the 13 item (type B) version

(Sorry I got the date wrong when I first posted; it is fixed now)

Here are the Stage Prizes and Fellowship awards, as well as links to game-play, strategy and our Spreadsheet which you are welcome to copy and use:

https://tinyurl.com/y2xcptdw

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg