• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

AW that gives you hellhounds

Susie49

Soothsayer
Dogs are definitely a fighting Elvenar player’s best friends, so it would me amazingly wonderful if we had an AW that generated them. Or a building like the Grounds of the Orc Strategist would fit the bill too :)

Thanks for reading!

DeletedUser3571

It would be nice
Its more likely to be a building like the grounds of the orc strategist, as wonders seem to only be producing barracks units. I would prefer such as a building as all could benefit from it rather than just the Top chapter players. (it would have to be a new wonder from a new chapter)
I could even get rid of my training grounds, as dogs are all i use it for. :)

Lelanya

Mentor
I could even get rid of my training grounds, as dogs are all i use it for. :)
Ah never thought of that, of course you are right. Folks would do that and it would be a Biggg mistake. Probably why we do not have this, or why it's needed at high levels, for space issues.
PSSSTT!! Heavy Melee orcs are very useful. One orc is great against any other kind and this one takes out all 3 varieties ;)

Susie49

Soothsayer
True about the AW needing to be a new chapter, so would settle for a dog-generating building, then as you say pompeywolf everyone could benefit once their training grounds were researched :)

Btw i use quite a lot of banshees as well as dogs from the training ground. They are so effective when the enemies are mostly heavy melee units.

I like the Elvarian Guards as heavy melee units in preference to the orcs, but maybe I have not found the ideal enemy for the heavy melee orcs!