• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Buy KP

• Thread starter DeletedUser4164
  • Start date

DeletedUser4164

My main hall is 16lvl and it's full...The next one is Dwarven Main Hall and that is after 2 chapters....should i spend gold on KPs or should I w8 so my KPs are cheap for quests ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5381

On the other side of the discussion, the only time I buy KP is for event quests. The wholesaler resets your prices every 24 hours, if I need KP that badly I would rather negotiate a territory. Consider this: My biggest city is finishing orcs, currently my price for buying KP is 53000. That is right 53000, no typo.

DeletedUser4164

Consider this: My biggest city is finishing orcs, currently my price for buying KP is 53000. That is right 53000, no typo.
What are you doing when your gold capacity is full ?

DeletedUser4164

I'm have finished over 100 provinces that is what is needed for Chapter VI... and I'm Chapter IV.
As i can see, I can't do much until i get chapter VI Dwarves.I will stop catering and get all my squad size upgrades I like to try to fight my provinces :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Keep KP costs at 5% of your Main Hall capacity, so a full hall can always buy 20 and you are better to buy as many as you can to advance your city.
The bought KP will improve your wonder levels if nothing else.
Currently I buy 5kp a day and still buy 5 each of wholesaler offer T1 and 2 each of wholesaler offer T2 and still have means if needed to buy event quest KP easily.
Kp does not increase at a % rate but just by 500 coins a time so in fact, the % increase drops into insignificance. :D

DeletedUser4164

I've read it.I'll have more losses in tournaments... but there is no fun in gathering resources if you don't fight.
Best thing Inno. can do is to create spell for temporary squad size upgrade. It will last one encounter or few hours or something like that...

DeletedUser4164

Those you can get only on events... a spell you can use anytime you want ;)

Aisling1

Conjurer
Your KP price does not reset.

If you need KP's get them from tournament or the special event buildings. Only buy as a last resort. The idea is to slow down, not speed up research.
If the problem is excess coin, try to time yourself and buy Tier I goods for trade, stagger your "heavy on coin upgrades" (MainHall, Workshops, some culture buildings) - and spend coin on scouts.. just because you have unlocked the province, doesn't mean you have to go there..
Yes, Kps can be spent in AW's but the game does not reward you for upgrading your own AW's, it does sort of work but you won't get the relics/ shards, for the AW you want .. you need to know your hood/ FS and spend accordingly, or you could wait months for the relics for the AW you actually want.
Basically, spend excess coin on KP's only as a last resort.

When it comes to fighting versus catering, the later chapters are rewarding. As you get more varied troops and squad size upgrades it becomes easier to fight province expansions and tournaments rather than catering, keeping more goods for trade and upgrades.. though it all will come back to FS, trading and hood conditions as well as your own preference.

Just don't put up the price of your kp's too soon or too fast.

Last edited:

FieryArien

Necromancer
Those you can get only on events... a spell you can use anytime you want ;)
Sadly no, you can’t stockpile those buildings during events anymore. :-( These days they are randomly offered in the Magic Academy for crafting.

Nobody disputes a spell would probably be easier to get and use. You were only shown that there is already a way to temporarily improve your tournament performance implemented in the game.