• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.70

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming version 1.70.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2838

You mention curing a problem of start up in Safari sometimes stopping at 16/25. I have a problem in Firefox sometimes stopping at 17/25

DeletedUser2838

Has this started after 1.70 or has it been happening for a while?
It has been happening for sometime. Is it likely to have been cured in the fix for Safari. It happens 2 or 3 times a week so I haven't had time to see if it still happens since the latest update.

DeletedUser2838

It has been happening for sometime. Is it likely to have been cured in the fix for Safari. It happens 2 or 3 times a week so I haven't had time to see if it still happens since the latest update.

It has happened again, twice today, so, no, it hasn't been cured. But it sounds like a very similar problem to the Safari one.

m4rt1n

Adept
I am liking the addition of the 3 hours to the tournament duration's.
I'm sure it will save me on the extremely late night I currently have to do to fit in 6 rounds.

Also not sure if intentional @Muf-Muf @Dizzy Lizzie as it is not in any release notes, but the tournament variety of opponents from the former 4-8 opponents seems to have followed the 1-8 opponent change of provinces a while ago and I love the change. More variety is a great move so I do hope it was not an accident and is here to stay. :)

DeletedUser3097

It has happened again, twice today, so, no, it hasn't been cured. But it sounds like a very similar problem to the Safari one.
Please open a ticket with Support, so we can look into this further.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I upgraded the app to the 1.70.0 version and I found these:

- In Barracks queue I no longer see the number of units trained in the queued slots; it’s displayed only for the first one. Here’s the screenshot:
4D0226B8-2734-47C5-B7DE-1BFF4AD1CD62.jpeg

- In the event (challenge) screen there are two display issues. Additional exclamation marks in the details of the final prize. And misleading amount displayed for all the other prices - the amount is written twice instead of once. Here are screenshots illustrating both issues:
195C2F69-10FC-408D-9C5A-E0226A2E1DBD.jpeg 8963A992-A670-406E-BF9E-87EF1F3C9058.jpeg

DeletedUser6967

I have had issues with people walking backward and sideways on my streets (in the mobile version)
however, I was unable to get a screenshot

DeletedUser3097

I upgraded the app to the 1.70.0 version and I found these:

- In Barracks queue I no longer see the number of units trained in the queued slots; it’s displayed only for the first one. Here’s the screenshot:
View attachment 3497

- In the event (challenge) screen there are two display issues. Additional exclamation marks in the details of the final prize. And misleading amount displayed for all the other prices - the amount is written twice instead of once. Here are screenshots illustrating both issues:
View attachment 3498 View attachment 3499
Please open a ticket with Support and include in the title FAO Dizzy Lizzie and attach the screenshots. Thank you!

DeletedUser2452

Prolong Tournament by 3 hour is no good and no help at all
shorten the separation of next round from 16 hour to 15 hours is much better

For example:
If I start at 8 am, it take me 30 mins to 1 hour to complete round 1
16 hour later, it is 12 pm midnight to start round 2, this will affect sleeping time

if the separation is change to 15 hour, then it is 11pm, i can start round 2
b4 12 pm midnight, i should able to compete round 2 without affect sleeping

if any 1 is playing beta world, game worlds or various game worlds
the separation 16 hours will make the situation much worst off as it keep on kicking (pushing ) player's sleeping time

if it is change to 15 hours, player can use that 1 hour to play more...like more manual fighting....etc

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Prolong Tournament by 3 hour is no good and no help at all

... not to you and not to me, but this is an international server with every possible time zone, so this makes a difference to some. They do have an advantage and we do not have a disadvantage, thus I welcome the change.

DeletedUser7733

Also not sure if intentional as it is not in any release notes, but the tournament variety of opponents from the former 4-8 opponents seems to have followed the 1-8 opponent change of provinces a while ago and I love the change. More variety is a great move so I do hope it was not an accident and is here to stay. :)

I've had that for a while so it could be because you've progressed through the research tree. I'm not fully sure.

And I love the additional 3 hrs, I still have to get up before 9.00am Sunday morning but most of the time I do anyways so thank you. :)

Lelanya

Mentor
Ah the encounters. They used to appear in a pattern around tourney map and one was hidden by the chat bubble. We asked that they change this and they have. The encounters are in a diagonal slash across the map now.

Two things: we the players requested this change, so again, do not say Inno never listens. Clearly they do!
Secondly, we were told that the encounters would not always be the same, back when the tourneys changed to this format (feel free to look this up for yourself it was around the time Woodelf chapter was released). So it took over two years for this to happen BUT we were warned it would.
Thanks for the variety, it is noted and appreciated, so again, Thank You Inno, from everyone's favorite battle queen.