• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Tournament Details in Fellowship Tab Reverted To 2 Weeks Ago

• Thread starter DeletedUser8215
  • Start date

DeletedUser8215

Screenshot taken just now - instead of showing details/timing for tonight's Gems tournament, it is showing this :
EOpyzdp.jpg

This has happened since today's game update, approx 1 hour ago.

DeletedUser

There's no tournament this week and I'm guessing it's something with implimenting the Royal Restoration spell, but will next weeks tournament be Gems or will Gems be missed out and it'll go on to Marble? I don't want to be training the wrong troops for a week.

And of course we need to know which goods to stock up on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for reporting this issue- it has been confirmed as a bug which is being worked on right now.

Deleted User - 106219

ElvenarTournament.png
The in-game info shows that the next tournament will be Marble, a week from now. Makes it seem like we're skipping the Gems tournament.

Possibly related to that: As was already reported elsewhere, currently the in-game info about last turnament shows the results of the ELIXIR tournament even though the last one was Magic Dust.

@Dizzy Lizzie Could you check this, please? I hope this isn't just because they are going to use the EN server as a second test of the Challenges. Especially since Marindor (on Beta) already assured us that the Challenges are not meant as a replacement for the tournaments, that we will be able to have both active at the same time, and that canceling the Magic Dust tournament on Beta was a one-time thing. There should be no need to cancel the Gems tournament just to introduce the Challenges.

DeletedUser3097

@Dizzy Lizzie Could you check this, please? I hope this isn't just because they are going to use the EN server as a second test of the Challenges. Especially since Marindor (on Beta) already assured us that the Challenges are not meant as a replacement for the tournaments, that we will be able to have both active at the same time, and that canceling the Magic Dust tournament on Beta was a one-time thing. There should be no need to cancel the Gems tournament just to introduce the Challenges.

No, it's a bug which is being worked on.

DeletedUser3097

correct tounrie.jpg

Mine shows this now- please re-log if you still see the incorrect screen.

DeletedUser8215

Mine still shows this in the Tournament tab (in Fellowship overview) - but is better than it was, thank you Dizzy :)
pUEm5xZ.jpg