• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hi.....

• Thread starter DeletedUser7753
  • Start date

DeletedUser7753

I have been playing a month or two, and have real trouble navigating the Forum, so have stayed away.....braved it for the Winter Magic Comp, so I hope to be able to stick around now and not rely on Forum junkies in my FS to give me the news :D

Fey :)

DeletedUser3097

I have been playing a month or two, and have real trouble navigating the Forum, so have stayed away.....braved it for the Winter Magic Comp, so I hope to be able to stick around now and not rely on Forum junkies in my FS to give me the news :D

Fey :)
Welcome to the Forum! I spent the first month completely lost when I first started! Then I realised that if you go to the top of the page, it shows where you are and they are links so you can click to get back to the Forum homepage.

forum naviagation.png

The official announcements and release notes are at the top of the home page, and if you open them they always have a discussion thread attached. This will mean that you don't have to rely on your Forum junkies in your FS, and you can become a Forum junkie in your own right!

DeletedUser7753

Ha ha, thanks for the welcome guys :D always good to have company in addiction! :D