• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

About People Doing NH

m4rt1n

Adept
I might do them on the side like watching a movie while doing visits. That movie is getting most of my attention, and maybe everyone just gets culture buffs that day.
Welcome to my busy world, but everyone gets a help even those who may complain in future.

I or anyone else cannot be expected to do better than that, just be thankful for the help, however it comes. :)

Deleted User - 341074

Maybe they like the peace :)
The more people in a fellowship, the more likely there'll be heated discussions (if there are issues within the fellowship).
I once found a FS of 3 advanced players who looked like a perfect fit for our FS, and when I approached them the response was
"Our FS is just me and my 2 RL friends, strangers on the internet are gross."

And really can we say he is wrong?:p:oops:

DeletedUser7912

I once found a FS of 3 advanced players who looked like a perfect fit for our FS, and when I approached them the response was
"Our FS is just me and my 2 RL friends, strangers on the internet are gross."

And really can we say he is wrong?:p:oops:

lol. There's nothing to say. :D

alsael

Enchanter
@Dakua ,I'm glad you like our fs,and I hope you will stay as long as you likeo_O
Don't be sorry,you express a concern,which is more than fine by me.Every member in an fs can speak their mind about anything.Besides,if an fs member can't say what bothers him/her,how can we fix it?:p
One day,I believe we will reach 10th chests,as long as we stay together,help each other,and growing:cool:

Last edited:

Aisling1

Conjurer
It's
While I was playing on Elvenar TR, people there were helping according to city names, 7 times a week mostly.

Right here in EN, I see helping 3-4 times a week is okay. But not according to city names. In funny way, it's quite opposite. Everyone's helping to Builder's Hut and some to Main Hall, even though I named my city "Culture". There are several players who help according to city names, and they do help 5-7 times a week. Is this the same in all Fellowships in Felyndral, and in other worlds? I really wonder. And if it is, why don't active people unite in same fellowships? Why not some chiefs be just Indians to create a better community?

For me, it is really important to get constant culture helps to improve my city. I am not a casual player, I am not okay with random helps(!) to just help. It seems disrespectful to me actually. Because we are in a Fellowship. Because helping just takes a few seconds. It is even faster by using mobile application.

Aisling1

Conjurer
It's a game. There is no way of enforcing any player to help you, you have to ensure that you play in such a way that they want to help you.

That is, if you want something, you have to lay out your city and behave in such a way that players do what you want them to. Some will, some won't.. but the skill is in making them want to help you.
Be clear in your banner. Make sure you look active (get rid of old cultural event buildings and update with the latest, so that players know you are active). Advertise your advances. Change your profile picture.

Take trades and pm them or visit in thanks. Make them aware of you.

If you want culture help, make sure you visit all others who want culture help, trade with them, talk to them, take their trades.. it's interactive and you will get out of it, what you put in. And make sure you have enough cultural buildings, preferably either close together or close to the Main Hall.

If it's your FS is the problem, and after complaining, they still don't visit.. reflect? Why? Have you made it hard for them... are you online 24/7 in a FS that is full of weekend warriors... ? Whatever.. Maybe you need to change FellowShip..

In any case, yes, it's sad when you don't get the help you ask for, but it is up to you to finally find the right FS and behave in such a way that you are a player that other players want to help.