• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Set Buildings with same buildings

DeletedUser7155

Hello,
just was wandering, if there is a set of buildings for example (Winter Fair). It has 2 Link bonuses.
Can I have 2 Winter Fairs connected to each other and will I get bonuses from both buildings or Set of Buildings should contain different buildings in case to receive Link Bonus?

Thank you.

FieryArien

Necromancer
A link is activated only by a unique building that is different from your current one.

So the answer is no, connecting 2 Winter Fairs to each other does nothing.

However, if you get a different building (let’s say the Christmas Tree) and stuck it in between the Fairs, both your Fairs will get 1 link activated, because they are touching one unique building different from themselves. Note that the Tree will have also 1 link activated (not 2), because even though it touches 2 buildings, they are the same and therefore count as only 1 unique building.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
they can if you get them in different chapters as happened to me back in the phoenix event, whether that still applies though idk.
i had 2 lighthouse one in chapter 3 and one in chapter 4, they linked up for a bonus.

DeletedUser6642

Hi all, first time poster here. I did the Winter Magic event and i managed to get all the set pieces for Set 1 and Set 2... had to be magic i think, this is also a first for me. When one completes the Set 2 (the ones with the cookies) the game offers pieces from Set 1 if you can accumulate the amount of cookies. Thing is, i did. Now i have 2 Market Stalls (Set 1 pieces) Question is, if i added this 2nd piece to the set would that increase my bonuses or would there be no effect except for the culture and population it would give? Thanks for any help.

Deleted User - 1634960

@VanimaRosa With a 5 piece set, it is not possible to set them up so that more than one piece receives 4 bonuses. This changes when you have a duplicate piece. Each piece will get a bonus from each different piece it is touching, so with a bit of experimentation (ElvenArchitect comes to mind), you should be able to get 4 bonuses on 2 or 3 pieces. ;)

Hmm, first post after 8 months of lurking, and it's an intelligent question. What's been holding you back? :D Welcome to the Forum!

DeletedUser6642

@VanimaRosa Hmm, first post after 8 months of lurking, and it's an intelligent question. What's been holding you back? :D Welcome to the Forum!

To be honest, thus far i have not had a question i could not locate an answer to. The wiki is very informative as is gamer's gems of knowledge. Just could not find information on this particular question. Lurking i have indeed :(, lurking so well, i forgot my password and had to reset :D lol. Happy New Year btw. ;)

DeletedUser7307

I have Stable of the snow owl and Clocktower owls they are sitting beside each other the snow owl gives 2140 gems and the Clock gives 58000 gold. The question is it also says that there is a Knowledge point on each of them and when there are finish giving the gems and the gold the knowledge point don't light up. Is there a reason it don't light up or do I just wait until later to collect the rewards?
PS they are from the Winter Magic
Thanks