• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Endless Excavation Relic

• Thread starter DeletedUser4164
  • Start date

DeletedUser4164

Endless Excavation give you tools production +1 relic per scouted province .

1. Is that relic random or ... ?
2. Will you get the relic if you don't have street connection ?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Endless Excavation give you tools production +1 relic per scouted province .

1. Is that relic random or ... ?
I’ve got this wonder and so I tested it for you. Finishing scrolls province gave me bonus scrolls relics. Finishing elixir province gave me bonus elixir relics. Therefore it’s reasonable to assume that the bonus relic is not random, but it fits the province type.

2. Will you get the relic if you don't have street connection ?
That I won’t test for you, especially because I’m running out of provinces due to long scout times. :) However, only plain culture and population stats of a building work without street connection. (Example: If you disconnect a residence, you will still get the population, but the building won’t be generating any coins.) It’s reasonable to assume that without street connection you get no bonus relic (and no supplies).

DeletedUser4164

I’ve got this wonder and so I tested it for you. Finishing scrolls province gave me bonus scrolls relics. Finishing elixir province gave me bonus elixir relics. Therefore it’s reasonable to assume that the bonus relic is not random, but it fits the province type.
Thx. a lot FieryArien for your answer. You don't need to trouble your self.

I've read somewhere if you don't have street connection to your AW you will still get the main reward but you wont get + tools or + gold that you get on every 3h or so... I just don't remember which ones

Last edited by a moderator: