• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The most robbing and disgusting event ever!

IamMiky

Seeker
I spin 3 or 4 times then reload the game and try later as maybe the servers get stuck with the same RNG not being so random, as last week I won 6 buildings in a row, and also have similar experiences with the same prize boosts etc..

Ah-never thought about that,will try it,cheers mate.

Pauly7

Magus
On the last double delicacies day I used up over 1,000 snowflakes and I didn't win one single comedy reindeer, which I was very happy about as I was only playing on that day to try to pick up more of the extra prizes along the pathway and more grand prizes means more to disenchant. The point is that I had the exact same thing, but in my case it was what I wanted so it didn't stand out as weird, unless you think about it.

Deleted User - 341074

more grand prizes means more to disenchant.
But not really, right?:eek: Because the 3 piece snow owl set is actually really good.

Disenchanting the whole Snow Owl set will give you 2,700 fragments.
Disenchanting a 3 KP instant gives 102 fragments
The Snow owl set gives 3 KP per day. Plus pop, plus mana plus seeds plus culture...

I can understand going for other prizes instead of the owl set, but if you've already got it for free, disenchanting seems like a pretty big waste.

Pauly7

Magus
But not really, right?:eek: Because the 3 piece snow owl set is actually really good.

Disenchanting the whole Snow Owl set will give you 2,700 fragments.
Disenchanting a 3 KP instant gives 102 fragments
The Snow owl set gives 3 KP per day. Plus pop, plus mana plus seeds plus culture...

I can understand going for other prizes instead of the owl set, but if you've already got it for free, disenchanting seems like a pretty big waste.
Oh, you don't know me yet.... I don't care about any of the stats if I think it would look ridiculous to have snow covered buildings in my city without a) the snow applying to the whole city and b) it lasting all year round.