• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ranking points

DeletedUser7019

Where can I get information about Ranking points; if I hover over my points I see different ones but I'm not sure how you count that.
Especialy for World Map Progress.

DeletedUser3571

1. working population is just how much pop is tied up in buildings (1 point per person)
  2. required culture is just how much culture is tied up in buildings (1 point per culture)
  3. world map progress is the accumulated points you earn for doing each encounter on the world map (1 point for each ring away from city, so im working on a 11th ring province and get 11 points per encounter)
  4. ancient wonders is how many KP's you have invested in aw (only counted when aw has upgraded)
  5. ancient wonder ranking effect is points earned from having the thrones of the high men
  6. tournaments is how many points you've earned from finishing in the top 100 in the weekly tournaments

DeletedUser7019

thanks for that! about 3 I got 9pts per encounter so I'm at 9th ring and from 10th on I need this orcs... to negotiate right?
About 4: do they count all the KP spent into an AW or just your owns?
Thanks pompeywolf
Lani

FieryArien

Necromancer
thanks for that! about 3 I got 9pts per encounter so I'm at 9th ring and from 10th on I need this orcs... to negotiate right?
I’m working through the 10th ring and I don’t need orcs for negotiation. It starts in 11th ring.
There are 220 orcs-free provinces altogether. You can check the number of your already completed provinces by looking at the next Advanced Scouts research.

About 4: do they count all the KP spent into an AW or just your owns?
As far as I know, the ranking points are added only after you fill the KP bar and upgrade the wonder. It doesn’t matter who invested the KPs, but it is only about your wonders, not any others.

DeletedUser7019

Thanks Fiery Arien... enjoy the new years eve and a happy 2019... everyone enjoy it stay health and have a good start into 2019.