• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Liberty League is recruiting

DeletedUser1050

Liberty League is looking for new members. We currently have 2 open slots.
We are a relaxed play fellowship - no hard and fast rules. We do ask that our members try to visit each other on a regular basis and that a sense of fair play is the basis of your playing style.
We have experienced players willing to help new players advance and enjoy playing elvenar without the stress of pressure to perform. Our ideal candidate would have scrolls and/or magic dust boosts but we are willing to accept others.
If you'd like more information, drop me a line....
Dermpat

DeletedUser1050

Liberty League is still looking for members interested in playing in a relaxed, friendly group. We currently have a number of inactive players we are looking to replace. Regular visits and trading is encouraged. Please respond either in this string or directly inline to bookgirlnet or Dermpat

DeletedUser7431

We are a relaxed play fellowship - no hard and fast rules. We do ask that our members try to visit each other on a regular basis and that a sense of fair play is the basis of your playing style.
We have experienced players willing to help new players advance and enjoy playing elvenar without the stress of pressure to perform. Our ideal candidate would have scrolls and/or magic dust boosts but we are willing to accept others.
Dermpat
Dermpat

PippinMax

Dreamer
Dermpat
Hi
I will be leaving my fellowship this evening, not enough active players. Although I am fairly new, I have made good progress and I would like to join you so please can you send me an invitation tomorrow? I play on mobile so don’t see messages apart from those in the side bar, which I think is just my fellowship. If you aren’t able to accept me, please let me know so I can find another fellowship before Tuesday. Thanks PippinMax

DeletedUser1050

Will do PippinMax! We'd love to have you join us! You can also send us a request in game once you've left your current fellowship. Here's how to do it ...To join an existing Fellowship you then need to send your application and wait until one of the members with rights accepts it. - Click the Fellowship name, select “view Fellowship” from the context menu and then press the apply button.