• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Royal Restoration

• Thread starter DeletedUser7032
  • Start date

DeletedUser7032

is Royal Restoration spell still happening? if yes approximetly when?

Deleted User - 384643

Yes, it's about time for the Royal Restoration spell to finally appear.

DeletedUser7032

been saving my great auction for the spell........... upgrades to like 20k culture................. im really looking forward to it

m4rt1n

Adept
I've been saving my Giant Ice Hagg for the Royal Restoration Spell but can't hold on to it for much longer, as I need the space if I cannot upgrade it.

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
are you guys aware that the royal restorarion spell is also undergoing some changes as we speak?
the description of the spell changed, stating now that you need to have 1 spell for every tile of the building you want to upgrade.
So now there are questions of how many restoration spells we will get from A blueprint, and how many will be in the 10th chest in the future.

m4rt1n

Adept
are you guys aware that the royal restorarion spell is also undergoing some changes as we speak?
the description of the spell changed, stating now that you need to have 1 spell for every tile of the building you want to upgrade.
So now there are questions of how many restoration spells we will get from A blueprint, and how many will be in the 10th chest in the future.

Hi and thanks for the info, can I ask where it is available to view. :)

DeletedUser5306

I'be been saving my Giant Ice Hagg for the Royal Restoration Spell but can't hold on to it for much longer, as I need the space if I cannot upgrade it.

I had the same dream m4rt1n but I had to part from it unfortunately when we receive 0 update about the RRS couple of weeks ago, too much space for such poor stats.. doesn't go well with the spirit of the game! :(

m4rt1n

Adept
@m4rt1n they are talking about it over in the beta forum, but i cant see anything official on description changes.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-67.11749/

marindor the community manager over there says this will be happening in 2018 but if it isnt on beta yet and as it takes a couple of weeks for it to reach live worlds, its not looking good for a 2018 release.

I had a good look and found nothing about it posted by staff either.
That's why I'm a little puzzled.

DeletedUser5532

Many months ago, when everyone got their culture buildings nerfed, some so badly that they were left negative thousands of population and culture, I gave my opinion that there would never be a Royal Restoration Spell, as was being proposed. I believed then, as I do now, it was all to implement the nerfing of so much.

I will give my reasons again here, and while I do hope I am wrong, I will show my backend in the supermarket window if it makes it into the game as promised.

Inno is a company, whose purpose is to make money. If they did not make money, the game would cease , and right now people are spending good money to complete these events, so they can get some awesome sets (like we are seeing at the moment.). Now, if we can all upgrade these for free, there is no need to spend real cash on getting new ones. Why would a company introduce a change that would have a direct negative impact on their profitability.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
So it would be a smarter move by inno to break trust in their established player base by not giving us a royal restoration spell?...

DeletedUser5976

I will show my backend in the supermarket window if it makes it into the game as promised.
Lol, Inno might introduce the spell just because of this bet :p

Last edited by a moderator: