• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Merry Christmas

Luciana

Seeker
Hi everyone, i've been playing on & off for around 2yrs now, so i thought it was about time i wrote my first thread. :D Really enjoying gathering the snowflakes in the xmas event ( Winter Magic) & hoping for some real snow in time for Xmas......... Now i'm stuck for words so will go back to the game. Good Luck all & hope santa brings ya something nice.

DeletedUser7733

Welcome to the Forum and Merry Christmas!
I hope you'll get some snow for Christmas, I'll just be quietly jealous here in Australia and at least watch winter movies :)

Athewyn

Seeker
Hi Paulakray,

Welcome to the forum, I'm new to the forum and game. You might get a nice visit from Elvenar Santa (jolly guy, looks like BeerGutt with a beard). Have a nice festive season :)

Luciana

Seeker
Thanks for the warm welcome , hope ya'll do well in "Winter Magic" enjoying it so much i created a new village in "Felyndral" wanted to see how the Humans :human: live, gotta say i prefer the Elves :elf: city , so much more color & seem to be able to use the space better , (for now at least ). :rolleyes: .......