• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Game logs me out every time I close the browser

Cinnamoon

Seeker
Whenever I close the browser and open it again, the game logs me out even though I tick the stupid box every single time! It used to work up to the latest update and since then this problem has been constantly here.
No, I haven't changed any browser preferences, the only thing I did at one point was clearing my cache but the problem was there before that.

I'm playing on Arendyll flash version as I assume html5 is still bugged on Linux and my personal setup is Linux Mate 1.20.1 (Ubuntu) and my browser is google chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Cinnamoon

Seeker
edit: sometimes it even logs me out while the browser was open. Normally after a longer inactivity. Behaviour is pretty much as if I never ticked the box to keep me logged in in the first place.

DeletedUser3097

edit: sometimes it even logs me out while the browser was open. Normally after a longer inactivity. Behaviour is pretty much as if I never ticked the box to keep me logged in in the first place.
Thank you for highlighting this issue you are experiencing. Please open a ticket with Support.