• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Amuni:

DeletedUser7733

The EE will give you more supplies than a workshop will even at level 1.
I did the math based on hourly production of supplies and workshop seems to be better and that's without using enchantments.

The SSS will increase you training size by more than your 3rd armory does even at level 1.
This one seems to be much better than my armory and also produces additional troops. I need to have a look at how I'll go without the orcs it produces as I use them in the Training Grounds. The population would surely get used, I'll see how I go with the Baths of Pleasures and I'll surely consider replacing it. Thank you :)

I'm also thinking of building Sunset Towers for the additional seeds.

Deleted User - 341074

I did the math based on hourly production of supplies and workshop seems to be better and that's without using enchantments.
The EE gives 81,000 supplies in 22 squares (20 plus roads)
That is 3681 supplies per square.

The level 29 Workshop makes 51,000 supplies in 22.5 squares (if you run it 9h+3h+3h+3h+3h+3h)
The workshop also needs 2,800 population and 1500 culture, which is at least another 22 squares.
This means your WS is making under 1200 per square

Unless you have a PoP spell running 24/7 the EE crushes the production of your workshop.:)

Bonus tip: The Prosperity towers is the exact same as the EE if you collect 4x per day.

DeletedUser7733

It really seems that it comes down to the frequency of workshop collection. I usually do hourly, some 15 min or 5 min and then 9 hr. Based on hourly production workshop without enchantment including population and culture is 106 supplies per square and EE is at level one is 137 per square. If I considered 81,000 supplies as your EE it would be 168 per square. Using enchantments, workshop would have 159 per square and let's consider the coins that a residence gives. I hope I did the math right, I didn't have time to double check it all.

Deleted User - 341074

If I considered 81,000 supplies as your EE it would be 168 per square.
Ah yes, sorry I assumed you had a level 29 MH since I saw the dunes temple in your city. (level 1 EE is 3% of MH capacity)
BTW if you are collecting that often, then the PT is the way to go, 25% of the EE production every 3 hours.

You are also bound to get stuck in the chapter at some point (unless you have lots of portal profit instants of diamonds) and you can change that 81,000 to 108K with just a couple hundred KP.
Even with no KP in it, when you max you MH you'll get 102k

This might interest you:https://elvenefficiency.netlify.com/#

DeletedUser6813

Okay, I just finished Elementals, and sold off all the Chapter buildings. Now moving into Amuni, and sketching out revised city layouts to include 8 Goldsmiths behind a row of Residences, and 4 Trapmakers behind a row of Workshops. I've also built up a very substantial stock of goods (around 6m in total) and spells, and maxed out on province expansions.

To make room for the changes, my current working plan is sell off some manufactories, a workshop and an armoury, ending up with: T1 (4>2), T2 (3>2), T3 (3>2), T4 (2>1), T5 (1), Workshops (10>9), Armouries (3>2), and build an Endless Excavation and a Maze of the Dark Matter.

Some questions that people who have completed or are well on the way to completing the Amuni chapter:
i) Now I'm not going hell for leather on province expansion, will I be able to survive the reduced goods production?
ii) Are grape farms the way to go on mana production? Or are some of the Elementals culture buildings more efficent?
iii) Do I need all the portal buildings (Pillars, Temples of Veneration etc?)

Deleted User - 341074

@Argos74
The EE is better than a WS, so if you are dropping that many factories you can drop another WS.
The maze is not very good for its size, you'd be way better off getting some daily set pieces In the event.
In fact, if you get just 4 different ones, you will make MORE goods than you are losing in your renovation, and the mana set building will be 5x better than the maze.
Yes, you need all of the settlement buildings if you want to complete the quests.
Instead of grape, get the set mana building, it's worth something like 9 libraries at your level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

Some questions that people who have completed or are well on the way to completing the Amuni chapter:
i) Now I'm not going hell for leather on province expansion, will I be able to survive the reduced goods production?
ii) Are grape farms the way to go on mana production? Or are some of the Elementals culture buildings more efficent?
iii) Do I need all the portal buildings (Pillars, Temples of Veneration etc?)
1) Yes
2) No, not Grape Farms. If you want Mana and do not have any event buildings that produce it, the best free one is the Torch Fountain (from Elementals). The second best is Flowers' Last Resort (from Amuni), once you unlock it - it produces a bit less Mana than the Fountain, but is much easier to fit and cheaper to build
3) If you want to complete all of the story quests, then yes, you will need to build all settlement buildings and upgrade the portal to level 4 (as usual)