• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Sleepy 'Z' gone?

DeletedUser6810

Not sure if this a bug or a new feature (or de-feature?!)... all the sleepy 'Z's are missing from the manufactories, so I have to select each one to see if I need to start production or not.

Has only been happening (... not happening...) since the winter update. I have restarted the game, but it's the same.

I play on the mobile version ... Galaxy Tab A, Android 5.2

Thanks,
RosaNary

FieryArien

Necromancer
Yes, sleepy ‘Z’s are (almost) gone in the app version 1.68.0. I posted this info too - into Version 1.68 update discussion thread: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/version-1-68.8868/#post-52531

Also the level of the selected building is not displayed at the bottom of the screen (screenshot in the above mentioned post).

And today I noticed my lvl 4 Portal has “update” button available. When I click on it, it opens empty, which is not surprising as there is actually no upgrade available. Note that when first the “info” page is opened, it doesn’t have the “upgrade” tab at all (that’s correct).

I have a feeling something went very wrong in this update ...

DeletedUser5976

Since this update whenever I close a pop-up window in the game (PC version), the words 'close window' appear on the top of my screen and just stay there on top of the name of my city until I pass over it with my cursor or do something else ingame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

Yay ! The 'Z's are back... my workers no longer have insomnia!

m4rt1n

Adept
Since this update whenever I close a pop-up window in the game (PC version), the words 'close window' appear on the top of my screen and just stay there on top of the name of my city until I pass over it with my cursor or do something else ingame.

That's a reported bug that Inno are aware of now.

Lelanya

Mentor
I reported this bug already however it was quickly archived; see the thread "Weird new pop-up"

Susie49

Soothsayer
My zzzzz are not back yet either on the iPad.

However they have reappeared on the iPhone so no idea what is going on!

DeletedUser3097

My zzzzz are not back yet either on the iPad.

However they have reappeared on the iPhone so no idea what is going on!
This issue was hotfixed today in Version 1.68.2 but if your iPad has the latest version, please send a ticket into Support so this can be checked. It is a good idea to set mobile devices to auto-update, so you can always ensure you have the latest version of Elvenar.

I reported this bug already however it was quickly archived; see the thread "Weird new pop-up"

The thread was archived because it had been replicated, confirmed and passed on for fixing.

This thread will now also be archived as the issue was replicated, confirmed and fixed.