• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Jackluyt

Shaman
I wish they would give us a 'wheel of fortune' or something in that line in these events.
A daily spin with a small chance of amazing big prizes dangled like a carrot before us
That would add some FUN to these events which are well-constructed - but a bit plain and ordinary,,,

Timneh

Artisan
WOW......the latter part of this thread is like reading the ideas and suggestions section instead of the news from beta thread.

DeletedUser3097

WOW......the latter part of this thread is like reading the ideas and suggestions section instead of the news from beta thread.
Timneh, I certainly agree with you about this! Posting a list of wishes and wants in 'News from Beta' is not the best way to forward your suggestions as the person who collates community ideas is unlikely to think to look here. Please could you use the Ideas and Suggestions section to post ideas such as these. Before doing so, read Valania's guide about how to post in that section

And, of course, if your ideas and suggestions relate to features only released on Beta, the Beta Forum would be the place to post them!

Deleted User - 106219

Mod Edit: News from Beta only please
Anyway, to go back to news from Beta, first double day of the event, with the daily prize being Snowy Charming Tree. It seems the event temporariy vanished coompletely for players that were online at a certain time, but is now back. Hopefully this particular bug will get fixed before the event reaches the live worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 341074

Mod Edit: News from Beta only please

On topic: Beware that crafting + the event don't work great together for the "gain 3-4 Spells" quests since you can't check the crafting tab without collecting spells.

Deleted User - 106219

For a few brief minutes I could see the Tier VI Sentient Goods in my Beta Main Hall, but now they are gone again. Not yet sure what to make of that...

EDIT:
We're slowly implementing content for the next Guest Race at the moment, but it won't be here until next year :)
Source: Beta forum

So it seems we're still more than a month away from next race.

DeletedUser2452

Finally...
game event do not follow 1 week after beta event...
possible winter magic event will soon become summer magic event....

DeletedUser5976

possible winter magic event will soon become summer magic event....

A very misplaced sarcasm. There was no announcement that it will start today. Only we players expected so since it started a week ago in Beta. There is no guarantee that there is always exactly a week between everything that is introduced in Beta and it's implementation on live servers.

DeletedUser5306

They probably needed some more time to make sure it will run smoothly on live due to the fact it had a few technical problems on beta. Usually they announce an event here on the forum 2 days before it starts.

DeletedUser6404

And I had my city ready and everything... this sucks :( maybe tomorrow then? Or next week lol

DeletedUser5532

There is no guarantee that there is always exactly a week between everything that is introduced in Beta and it's implementation on live servers.

This part always confuses me. Mainly because ALL versions of the game are in Beta, or to be more precise, Open Beta. I get that when people refer to "Beta" version they actually mean ZZ1, so why do people not call it ZZ1. Would kinda make more sense to me at least .

DeletedUser

This part always confuses me. Mainly because ALL versions of the game are in Beta, or to be more precise, Open Beta. I get that when people refer to "Beta" version they actually mean ZZ1, so why do people not call it ZZ1. Would kinda make more sense to me at least .
Because its Beta where the updates and new parts to the game come first for bug testing - some bugs still find their way to the live servers but a lot are caught there.

On the drop down list you choose beta.elvenar.com and the actual box where you choose your world on the beta server is BETA 1 - hence it being called Beta. Its only called ZZ1 on the mobile version.

DeletedUser6046

Inno, can you please give us some tips when the Winter event will start, please? It will help a lot with space planning! Thanks!

DeletedUser3097

Inno, can you please give us some tips when the Winter event will start, please? It will help a lot with space planning! Thanks!
The air is definitely cooling, ice crystals are forming on the windows of the Main Halls but there is no news yet...

Keep an eye on the Forum for the latest announcements. :)

DeletedUser5976

Thank you Arien, it is remarkable that you are the first to inform us.