• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello everyone

DeletedUser7884

Hello,

I am known as Explorer, though there are some numbers after my name and it was generated somehow - I would have chosen a more girly name but I came to love this one. It was very confusing when I started playing because I did it on the app during the Easter holiday and I crashed in the middle of the Phoenix egg event, which was interesting (I confess being very bored at that time). Since then I started playing equally on the computer and my phone. Oh, the wonders of technology.

But the thing is I love the game, and I have been stalking the forums sometimes without registering since then, but tonight I got the courage to join you all here!

PS: I'm GMT+2 if you are wondering.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi and welcome Explorer, I'm happy you, like myself love the game and found the courage to join in with our friendly community. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3097

But the thing is I love the game, and I have been stalking the forums sometimes without registering since then, but tonight I got the courage to join you all here!

Welcome- we're all very friendly on here! Please don't be afraid to ask any questions- you will find many other players love helping out with answers. :) See below this post for a link.