• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

m4rt1n

Adept
I was looking forward to this after getting the announcement yesterday ingame thinking there may be some new better deals on offer.

So far I just have the regular diamond offer with a few knowledge points thrown in, not even that many that I can easily make 10 times over in the weekly tournament.

I was hoping for 50% off diamonds or expansions, then I may have opened my wallet. :p

A second offer now has appeared for 4 buildings, which for £9.99 I may consider, but will wait and see if offers improve. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2452

I agree ..
normal day 10% off for normal special deal for diamond expansion

as it is BLACK FRIDAY
i would prefer 90% off for 1st diamond expansion. 80% for 2nd diamond expansion......50% off for 5th onwards diamond expansion...
that is where player like to use diamond....

when BLACK FRIDAY on
I immediately go to diamond expansion to check
NO...very upset and dis-appointed......:(

DeletedUser4878

00000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 341074

as it is BLACK FRIDAY
i would prefer 90% off for 1st diamond expansion. 80% for 2nd diamond expansion......50% off for 5th onwards diamond expansion...
Greedy much? Have you ever seen sales like that in your life? I know for sure I haven't. 90% off?

Think about the consequences of such a sale. If Black Friday meant 90% off Expansions then 80% etc, sure they would sell a lot today, but how many next year in October & early November? Zero.

A company wants profits year round. Stability. Compressing all sales into a single day is a huge gamble.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
i dont think its conqueror9 being greedy, thats INNO for having astronomical prices on expansions. i for one have only used diamonds for the first expansion that i got through quests and cant justifiying spending real money for expansions that will cost over a thousand dollars if you were to purchase them all.
at the end of the day if INNO were to drop expansion costs more people would buy them so they would get there money back in the long run.

also the black friday deal for expiring buildings is very greedy by inno as you will end up deleting them after they expire. money for nothing.:rolleyes:

m4rt1n

Adept
So Cyber Monday arrives, and I have the offer of 10% off diamond workshops and residences as a deal.

Come on Inno I am hopeful for an exclusive 50% off expansions on Cyber Monday, then maybe my wallet will fall open by itself. :diamond::rolleyes::diamond:

(mod request sent to add "and Cyber Monday" to my thread title)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you Inno for the free Crafting items given out today, very much appreciated. :)

Also thank you forum staff for changing my title. :)