• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Communication We Need Messaging in the Mobile App Please

• Thread starter DeletedUser7653
  • Start date

Deleted User - 341074

@m4rt1n All 31 expansions together are 165,050 diamonds, the last one 12,500 which is about £100 not £1,000. Still insane though.

DeletedUser3097

I still am unable to locate the source of
Certainly 'full functionality' was promised!
Please could you find it for me and feel free to private message me if you have any concerns about this.

It is very important to ensure that information is taken from official News and Release statements.

To all Thread Contributors:
Please make sure any further posts on this thread are about 'We Need Messaging in the Mobile App Please' as this has gone way off-topic!

Of course, if there's any topic you'd like discussed, please open a new thread or add to an existing one in an appropriate section.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3451

Feedback has been passed on about the Elvenar Community's wish to have messaging in the app but we have not received a definite answer at this time.
Messaging has been asked for months if not more now. And you guys did not got an answer? How does that happen really, since the answer is quite simple - either "No, never!" or "Yes, at some point ......(fill the dots with some obscured timeframe)".

Shouldn't you be bringing it up regularly until you get an answer? The way I see it, the only logical explanation for not having any sort of answer, is because you haven't asked at all or you have failed to convey the importance of this for the community. Quite disappointing...

DeletedUser7653