• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

G'day

DeletedUser7805

I'm from Queensland, Australia, have played many games since around 1984, Roleplaying, Strategy, Wargames, pvp, MMORPG.
Started playing here back in Sept/Oct, somehow I lost 2 cities I had and I had created my current city around the beginning of this month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4149

i think that if you didn't buy any diamonds, your city will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity unless you make to somewhere around the dwarves chapter. i'm not sure exactly but it's something similar to that. i'd make an upgrade at least every month so that you score points to make sure your account is considered active. hello from chicago, by the way:cool:

DeletedUser3097

Welcome to the Forum, @Prince Mick :)

If you want to find if your lost cities are still in existence, please contact Support but as @yo momma love me said, cities which haven't passed Chapter 3 Advanced Scouts or purchased diamonds might have been auto-deleted for inactivity.

DeletedUser7805

Neither City had passed Chapter 3 Advanced Scouts or had purchased diamonds so I'm not bothered about them.
Could it have been possible for me to accidentally delete the 2 cites by selecting "Play Now" when logging in?

Welcome to the Forum, @Prince Mick :)

If you want to find if your lost cities are still in existence, please contact Support but as @yo momma love me said, cities which haven't passed Chapter 3 Advanced Scouts or purchased diamonds might have been auto-deleted for inactivity.

DeletedUser3097

Could it have been possible for me to accidentally delete the 2 cites by selecting "Play Now" when logging in?

It's not possible to do that. Often lost cities have been auto-deleted by the system for inactivity , or are located on another server eg. the US one.

DeletedUser7805

Hmm I did have to create another city whilst either in Canada or US, would that have been on the US server?
I was on holidays for around 5 weeks 17th Sept to 24th Oct and rarely went online.

It's not possible to do that. Often lost cities have been auto-deleted by the system for inactivity , or are located on another server eg. the US one.

DeletedUser7805

Just tried that link and found I have a different password and am being asked what Race I want to be.
How it looks to me is, I started playing in Australia a couple of months ago, went on my holidays and never logged in, so after 30 days, city deleted.
Whilst over in Canada or more likely the US I tried to log into my game, not being aware I am on the US server, and start a new City. Which is likely deleted after 30 days as I never log into it again.
I get home to Australia and (I think) log into my original server and have to create a new City, my original one being deleted.

Yes, this could be where your lost cities are/ were. You could try logging in on the US Server:

https://us.elvenar.com/

DeletedUser4149

so you do know how to change the server now, right? it's a little box on the top of the screen when you first log in, middle leftish.
i went on this server by mistake because i didn't know the difference either when i first started playing instead of joining my buddy on the american server. i was glad i did in the end. i found the international community here more interesting than just chatting w/ more americans like i do everyday anyways. the only thing i miss is that there aren't any players here that would be willing to bet gems or elixers on american football games. that'd be fun.

DeletedUser5976

i found the international community here more interesting
Yep, that's what I like as well. You get to talk to people from all over the world. I started playing on the app and was placed automatically on the international server.

the only thing i miss is that there aren't any players here that would be willing to bet gems or elixers on american football games
lol, just bet on real football games then :p