• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Amuni:

DeletedUser5954

What does anyone think of this chapter....??
I think most players reaching this level have maxed out on expansions, so we only have 1 available in the chapter... but we must build so many huge buildings to finish the chapter.... I have had to devastate my carefully balanced city.... I think its the worst designed chapter yet.... mana needed to do everything almost, and no space to build up mana as its all needed for the buildings!!! Horrible, NOT fun at all... :(

Deleted User - 384643

I liked this chapter. It wasn't easy being able to fit in Gold Smiths & Trap Makers as well as the Amuni portal and all those prestige buildings, but it was a nice change of pace IMO.

DeletedUser5954

I'm on 461 expansions..... and have reached the cap.... unless I pay diamonds.... almost finished the research, but to do it has destroyed my city balance entirely.... 'not easy' is an understatement, it was just so drastic.... :(
Hope the next one will be better....

Deleted User - 341074

@taffind the bard with a level 5 MA, a 2200 tournament average, and a level 11 Dragon abbey I find it very strange that you are having mana problems in the Amuni chapter.
Just dump spells.
Personally, I thought the chapter was rather dull since all you had to do was build the 8:4 buildings and set productions until finished. Zero decision making involved at any stage. You couldn't squeeze in just one more farm or really use any strategy other than "Build what I'm told to"

DeletedUser5954

mana problems.... I can make it fine.... but just so slow....
'any strategy other than build what I'm told to..' I am of course assuming I can finish the chapter without completing the side challenges..... there is another strategy?!? I should be interested to hear it.... :)

DeletedUser7733

I'm only one research away from Amuni and I'm looking forward to taking it easy as it will probably take couple of months before they release another guest race. I save space by not placing too many event buildings or AWs so far so good even though I'm not sure whether it's a good strategy. I hope it helps some.
Happy gaming :)

Deleted User - 341074

there is another strategy?!? I should be interested to hear it.... :)
In Amuni, no. Just build 8 GS and 4 Traps- zero strategy.

Other chapters like dwarves, orcs, wood elves, and halflings gave you the option to build extra settlement buildings and go faster.
Even S&D chapter made you think at least a little about what to produce - in the amuni no thinking needed.

DeletedUser6357

there is another strategy?!? I should be interested to hear it.... :)
Visiting race production:
1. Blooming trader guild.
What you produce for 5 weeks I produce for less than 4.
2. Trading Outpost - I have 2, I saw you have 3.
My calculations have shown that I need 6 goldsmiths on the 3rd level and 4th trap makers on the 2nd level. For this, only 2 PiIlars of the temple were needed. There is no need for palm gardens and both temples.

Mana:
1. The mana in the chapter of the Amuni is conventionally produced in the Torch Fountain. And not in the grape farms.
2. Maze of the Dark Matter - 6th level gives me 2500 mana every 3 hours and prevents 2.4% of the manna from collapsing in storage every night.
3. Buildings from events - they always have better indicators than the buildings of thech tree. Mana hut, manna sawmill, golden palace, burning pool, galactic phoenix egg, lindworm area ...
4. Spells - In the times of great manna needs, my main cultural buildings were loaded with spells for 14 days ahead. With the help of magic, I've received over 150,000 mana for 1-2 minutes.

Sentien goods:
Only one manufactory is sufficient, with the help of spells.

The rational use of space is the key to a fast and successful game.

Deleted User - 341074

My calculations have shown that I need 6 goldsmiths on the 3rd level and 4th trap makers on the 2nd level.
You can not complete the questline with this setup. There is only one way to do it, and that is 8:4 all level 4.

Of course, you can skip the quests in a few months when chapter 14 comes out, but I'm too much of a completionist for that.

DeletedUser6357

You can not complete the questline
I do not know what kind of person they are written on questline, but if I did questline, I would be somewhere in chapter of the orcs or elves.
These tasks do not bring anything useful and just slow down the game.
They are for obedient players who perform everything they say. I play aggressively, judging every request from the game - whether it is useful to me. If it is not useful, I reject it.
I make the most of every opportunity in the game. Like Blooming trader guild, for example. ;)

Deleted User - 341074

These tasks do not bring anything useful and just slow down the game.
They are for obedient players who perform everything they say.
It is because they are slow that I do them. Of course, building 50 divine streets in the middle of a chapter is not going to help you along, that's why it's a challenge. This game offers very few challenges, I personally try not to skip any.
Like Blooming trader guild, for example. ;)
Ah The BTG... Undoubtedly great for Amuni and S&D chapters where there is a hard cap on how many settlement buildings you can make. Personally, I just can't justify leveling it anymore since it sits there doing absolutely nothing for 8-9 months out of the year. If I was a newer player who hadn't already sunk KP into it I would consider that In the same space, you could place 2 trading posts that only sit there for 50 days which would fill your portal 250% which is far more than the bonus from the BTG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 341074

Whilst true, the levels do add to other (minor) benefits, such as ranking, bonus seeds and the glory of a giant bee hovering in your town.
The giant bee is good, but the seeds and ranking you'd get no matter which wonder you put the KP into.;)

Speaking of seeds, did everyone else find that the Amuni chapter was far less demanding than 11&12? Even with just 75 wonder levels( which is average I think?) and only 2 or 3 collects per day, I never dropped in seeds.

Killiak

Artisan
I have a lot less wonder levels, since when I started there was very little emphasis on the wonders. Space was in short supply as well.
Which, of course, means I had to struggle a little with the Elementals.

In the Amuni though, I never had any issues.

Tiriake

Soothsayer
I have 131 wonder levels and have had no problems. Of course I've been trying to slow my progress a lot, because the endless wait between chapters is awful, Amuni is rather simple chapter in my opinion.

DeletedUser7733

I have only 26 wonder levels as I put most of my KPs into the research and I don't know what I would do without my Festival Merchants. At this moment, I have excess of seeds so I build as many mana buildings as I can. It would be really hard without the extra seeds as it means less or lower level mana buildings and they are my only source of mana. Blooming Trader is one of my two AWs and it's really great if you progress fast through the research as it then gives constant benefit of not only higher but also cheaper guest race production.

Deleted User - 341074

@CleverAngel777
That's by far the least AW I have seen in an advanced city. Why not replace 1 armory with the SSS or dwarven bulwark? Replace 1 workshop with the PT or EE?

DeletedUser7733

@SoggyShorts
I find it easier to upgrade my current buildings than to upgrade a new AW to match the performance. I also have a hard time picking what AW to build next, there's so many to choose from! haha

Deleted User - 341074

I find it easier to upgrade my current buildings than to upgrade a new AW to match the performance.
At your level you never have to upgrade the AW.
Go into the AW build menu and check out what they will give you.
The EE will give you more supplies than a workshop will even at level 1.
The SSS will increase you training size by more than your 3rd armory does even at level 1.
etc