• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Introductions

DeletedUser3120

Hello everyone,
I am from the UK and have been playing games of various sorts for almost 30 years. I have been playing Elvenar for about 3 years now, although I do lose track of time and it could be longer! :D

Fantasy games are my favourite, Guild Wars was my first real love which I have been playing since it came out. I also love getting to know people from all over the world and share gaming experiences.

DeletedUser5306

Hi AmelieB and welcome to the en. forum!
3 years! WoW - what took you so long to come here? ;)

Cheers!

DeletedUser3097

Hello everyone,
I am from the UK and have been playing games of various sorts for almost 30 years. I have been playing Elvenar for about 3 years now, although I do lose track of time and it could be longer! :D

Time flies when you're having fun! Welcome to the Forum. :) If you have any questions, please ask but I think we'll be the ones asking you the questions as you must have learnt a lot in three years!

DeletedUser3120

Haha thank you for the welcome! :) Yes you would think I had learnt alot by now, but I still have major issues with space management, and finding time to lead a Fellowship gets harder as time goes by. :)