• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

How to continue after reaching the 457 Provinces?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6813
  • Start date

cwgiii

Shaman
You can only have 1 city per world per account.

I do not believe this is true. You can have more than 1 city per world, as long as they do not violate the "pushing" rules. I believe one example is to have an elven city and a human city.

Lelanya

Mentor
Sure Chuck but not on the same account, is what Rilian means.
To answer the question tho, how to continue? In another two chapters the required provinces will exceed the current cap and the cap will be raised. Timon hinted it could be about 10 more than the minimum.
When that chapter is released anyone with banked solved province expansions will be eligible to use them; up to what is allowed.

Last edited:

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Inno seem to be trying to have it both ways. We are told in the latest facebook Q + A we shouldn't do a lot more provinces than the minimum needed at the start of a chapter, yet if you complete every event with its relics and encounter quests you will be miles ahead of this minimum number. 2 new chapters a year, and approx 3 big event, 4,5,6 little events a year, each requiring 2-7 provinces to be completed. Seriously mixed messages. If we are not to do lots of surplus provinces, then remove or offer alternatives to those quests.

Its like some kind of sadistic parenting style where you are punished for doing something and also punished for not doing it.

alsael

Enchanter
@Koekaker,yes I'm fine:cool: You do multiple accounts for 4 reasons:
1.To play both as human and as elf
2.For the boosted goods.Your main acc,help your weaker acc and vice versa through trade
3,If you are active enough and have all your acc at the same fellowship,for the tourneys+FA's
4.Because you like the game too much?:rolleyes:

Killiak

Artisan
@Koekaker,yes I'm fine:cool: You do multiple accounts for 4 reasons:
1.To play both as human and as elf
2.For the boosted goods.Your main acc,help your weaker acc and vice versa through trade
3,If you are active enough and have all your acc at the same fellowship,for the tourneys+FA's
4.Because you like the game too much?:rolleyes:

I'd be careful with number 2 and 3, since pushing is not allowed in this game.

DeletedUser7626

It is this decision that has made me stop playing the game. By having a whole bunch of unopened expansions and no way to unlock them (other than diamonds) makes my growth potential very slim and I refuse to have to sell buildings because of space. It was fun, but Elvenar is done for me.

DeletedUser7695

sorry to be so dense & computer illiterate but this my 1st time here & I would like to know how to post a question on here the correct way thanks a lot

DeletedUser7576

I hope that it not true about the space not being available without buying diamonds. I have reached the limit in expansion research and have nothing saved. I will have to stop playing as well. One square of 5x5 will not help me and I will have to sell half of my city to be able to fit all these new buildings. I think that they want to make this a paying game now. What a pity because I enjoy the game.
Looks like I have reached the point to quit the game as well. Can't complete the Amune without massive sell off of buildings(lose rank) or become a massive coiner. Have 1800 diamonds good for 1 expansion but need at least 3 new expansions. Oh well back to real life after 20 months of play.

Dr.nYo

Adventurer
Looks like I have reached the point to quit the game as well. Can't complete the Amune without massive sell off of buildings(lose rank) or become a massive coiner. Have 1800 diamonds good for 1 expansion but need at least 3 new expansions. Oh well back to real life after 20 months of play.
most of us who reached Amuni understand the painfull cycle of build- destroy- rebuild- move on after every chapter. It can be avoided by building less buildings ;) but seems better to fill all empty spots and climb ranks i guess. quiting couse of rank doesnt make any sense since it doesnt hold that much value

Aisling1

Conjurer
So, open provinces so as I can do quests for expansion.. and yeah, well.. not much else? Does that mean I can get rid of the Maze of Dark Matter and reuse the space.. ??? or is that the embassy... ?

alsael

Enchanter
I'd be careful with number 2 and 3, since pushing is not allowed in this game.
I believe it is pussing only if you don't develop your"second"cities and having then just for aw kp,but if you play them like regular cities?

Killiak

Artisan
I believe it is pussing only if you don't develop your"second"cities and having then just for aw kp,but if you play them like regular cities?

If those cities are dropping most of their KP into your AW's, without regard for the rewards they are getting, I'd say it's very much on (and maybe even over) the edge.

But I have recently reported a player that is blatantly doing just that. Has a load of very tiny cities in the same FS, and they are all just dropping all of their KP in his/her AW's. It's obvious, yet said player still remains in the game, doing his/her thing.

Just buy a lot of diamonds. Seems that is what keeps you safe in such a case.
And yes, it makes me highly cynical.

DeletedUser2452

I do not believe this is true. You can have more than 1 city per world, as long as they do not violate the "pushing" rules. I believe one example is to have an elven city and a human city.
Although I only has 1 city and also i only play 1 world
but, it is my understanding u can have more than 1 city........in fact, u can have tons of cities
the critical issue is the IP address...Inno will check it
u need to declare (e.g. husband and wife and kids are playing), declare what......shhhhhhhhhh
it is not elven city or human city...I believe it is the boosted goods is 1 of the advantage
if u can have all goods that can be boosted in various cities, u do not need to rely on suplies by fs members and strangers
I have no idea whether it is considered as a "push" or not if u set trade..give 500 marble ( your boost) to get 1000 steel (other city boost) , as it is unfair trades,,,it is helping to transfer and balance your goods...

Regarding the topic reaching province limit
the recent event quest require player to scout (no alternative)....so even u reach provinces limit, u need to scout ( u may need to continue over the limit if u do not have a province to scout.) and conquer some sector in provinces
There is no change in playing..just super super slow slow to capture more provinces ..leave room for scout and capture sectors inside provinces (even it reach limit) as event quest require

But the game playing is never related with gaining expansion thro capture provinces
It is past history
b4 reaching provinces limit, try to change your playing to PLAY TOURNAMENT
u get more kp from tournament to grow your ancient wonder and tech tree (new chapter)