• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Team Kakashi-sensei [Forum Mod]

• Thread starter DeletedUser7096
  • Start date

DeletedUser7096

Hello everybody! :D

I'm Kakashi-sensei and I have just joined Elvenar international team as forum moderator. :) I am currently in the Spanish Elvenar team too since June 2015 (when the server started) under the same nickname. So I have some experience in this field.

I wish I could help you and know each other a little bit more as time goes by. Feel free to Private Message me if you have any doubt please. :)

I like to interact with the community so you are going to read me a lot (I hope). And I wait the same from you. :) For finishing, I will leave a picture here. :p

303b10fc68a17bc3b50e02f60d51065325d04f2b_hq.jpg

Okay! Sorry for not being a true picture of myself (I didn't say it would be :)) but there are not allowed by rules hehe. This is Kakashi, a character of Naruto anime.

Kakashi-sensei - forum moderator

DeletedUser6744

Welcome Kakashi.. did you bring food ? no problem if you didn't i'll show you a tavern or two that have food as good as their beer..;)

DeletedUser7096

Hello!

Today I post to say good-bye to everybody. I decided to leave the EN team for personal reasons. It has been a pleasure to be in this great and international team; if you want to become part of it, you only need to send your application. ;)

I will continue on the Spanish server. Be nice!
Kakashi-sensei - ex forum moderator

DeletedUser5306

Ahhh Kakashi-sensei sad news for us!
You are a great moderator and I'd say the Spanish server is very lucky to have you!

Good luck with everything &¡Hasta luego!
Cheers!

DeletedUser6744

Goodbye Kakashi, I'm sorry to see you go and wish you well and good luck for the future.