• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

ARE YOU BORED???

Rose of the South

Adventurer
Yes I am bored rigid, I am a daily player, tired of doing tournaments on my own, my boosts are Planks, Silks, and Magic Dust. I don't 'do' drama, I only do 2 sometimes 3 star trades and occasionally I have crossed the tiers in a trade, as where I am nobody even does any trading... :( I rarely visit the forums so if you could message me in game that would be brilliant. Many thanks.

DeletedUser1683

Yes I am bored rigid, I am a daily player, tired of doing tournaments on my own, my boosts are Planks, Silks, and Magic Dust. I don't 'do' drama, I only do 2 sometimes 3 star trades and occasionally I have crossed the tiers in a trade, as where I am nobody even does any trading... :( I rarely visit the forums so if you could message me in game that would be brilliant. Many thanks.

Message sent in game! Look forward to seeing you soon :)

DeletedUser1683

Made me smile. Sorry for the off-topic but had to say it ;)

Hey Lady Havva! My guys have a habit of smiling in Kaizen! Seems to be what you enjoy doing, maybe we've got enough in common? Drop me a line in game?

Love the off topic more than the on topic, it's so much more "outside the box", don't you think? :D

(Moderators are going to stomp on me, yayyy!)

DeletedUser1683

Mailed you in gamed, Rose, no reply! :)