• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.47 + Elementals

DeletedUser5754

@LazyTony :
Every guestrace building has lost their use after finishing the chapter , however, this is about tradeble and needed goods to help out others. Building up stock is useless due to the decay. It took a long time for the new chapter to show up but they didn't waste any time on thinking this through.

@Pimpy: You might want to have a peek at the one dominating the skyline in Arendyll. They even have grandchildren.

DeletedUser3337

Oh dat one has 116k big pixels too!
But on Winyandor the grass has even bigger green pixels, 222k of them, so I guess that are 4 generations of family all together no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3337

Don't worry, taste is subjective.

Some will like the Elementals, some might even think it is the best guest race ever.
Others have a different opinion and think Orcs are more fun than Elementals.
And then you have those who stay in Woodelves for ages.

So what is dull to one, does not have to be dull to others :D
It was obvious we were having a little fun, can't bear to see my childish wit? Block me :D

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
While it's certainly amusing, it'd also be nice if we could cage the rabbits and put the carrots back in the fridge again, and keep the thread on-topic from now on. :p

Thank you!

DeletedUser129

Hi all just a query,
Just working my way through elementals now, my marble factory produces sentient goods "moonstone", but I noticed the trader is offering me moonstone and gum in exchange for platinum! . Surely I should be trading moonstone for gum/plat. Is this or bug or am I just missing something? I have no elemental buildings yet so maybe jumping the gun.

Deleted User - 106219

Not a bug. Look at your tech tree and you will see you boost for Tier 4 goods. Hint: It's not Monnstone.

Killiak

Artisan
If your normal regular boost was Marble, then your elemental boost will be Platinum (aka, Steel)

Marble -> Steel
Steel -> Planks
Planks -> Marble

Basically, you will need to build some new manufactories.

DeletedUser129

Ahh thanks guys! I had look at the tree but couldn't get my head round it thanks for putting me right had feeling I was just running before I could walk :)

DeletedUser6357

Has anyone had this problem?
All manifestations are first level.

елв1.jpg
елв2.jpg

Deleted User - 106219

I'm... not sure what you mean. I don't see any problem on your screenshots. Could you explain?