• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
I've considered that, but surely if Inno wants to do this to generate money spent on diamonds then surely the best thing would have been to throw in some great prizes that people really didn't want to miss. If, instead of travelling merchants, they had designed some new buildings with awesome population per square then I'm sure people would have been falling over themselves to complete it at any cost... As it is I hope no one is spending money on this event.

Edit: Or are the game developers so out of touch with what it's like to play this game that they genuinely believe that there is value in a travelling merchant?

Exactly this!

Deleted User - 1634960

I think it is time to point out again, that, while InnoGames general T&C's do not allow multiple accounts, and while that is true for most of their games, Elvenar specifically allows multiple accounts, providing that they are not used for 'pushing'. This means that an individual may have more than one account, and that they can even interact with each other, as long as normal growth (which covers a fairly broad spectrum) can be observed in both cities.

If you feel that a player is violating this restriction, feel free to report them to Support via a 'Breach of Rules' type ticket, and it will be investigated by the Support Team. For legal reasons, we cannot share the progress or result of an investigation involving another player, but we do appreciate your assistance in these matters.

DeletedUser3032

Every member of my FS is a real player. Thankfully.

What you seem to think is an advantage (1 human having to run many accounts) is a great disadvantage in a FA.

Um how is it a disadvantage... have you seen the cities? No production buildings just full of WS farms????? their not real people. Takes months upgrading production to level 23+ and then 40+ houses. No one in their right mind would delete them all just for 5 days of a FA event. So they are alts.

DeletedUser3032

@Rilian So i can use 2 different email addresses to login to 2 different accounts in the same world then use one as a WS farm specifically to make the FA events + tournaments easier for the FS???????

DeletedUser441

I think it is time to point out again, that, while InnoGames general T&C's do not allow multiple accounts, and while that is true for most of their games, Elvenar specifically allows multiple accounts, providing that they are not used for 'pushing'. This means that an individual may have more than one account, and that they can even interact with each other, as long as normal growth (which covers a fairly broad spectrum) can be observed in both cities.

If you feel that a player is violating this restriction, feel free to report them to Support via a 'Breach of Rules' type ticket, and it will be investigated by the Support Team. For legal reasons, we cannot share the progress or result of an investigation involving another player, but we do appreciate your assistance in these matters.

I'm not being allowed to play my one and only account ! What's going on Rilian ? See my posts in Bugs .

DeletedUser5678

You added 3 new quest objects, but you can't even give them a separate button on the left for us not have to scroll through 13 units to get to the one we need?
For that matter give us
  • ONE separate button for Workshop Productions,
  • ONE for 3 Tier Productions and
  • ONE for the new Academy Productions.
How difficult would it have been to add the separate buttons for us? Or didn't anyone think of it?

This. As a newcomer to FAs, my dabbling hardly qualifies me to evaluate how balanced the whole thing is, or if the latest updates are worthwhile or not. But from a purely technical standpoint, the rotation of these recurring badge quests seems somewhat broken. These offers don't appear to follow any rhyme or reason, as they skip back & forth between the first and second quest slots. Given the in-game time lag and the need to constantly cycle through a dozen declined offers, and a player can easily find that they've just lost a key quest that was already in progress! Not cool.

Separating these quests categorically is as good of a proposal as any...at the very least, keeping them fixed in place would be a definite improvement.

m4rt1n

Adept
Ok, we have about given up after map 1 due to the huge amounts of 2 day and 1 day productions required for map 2.

How is that supposed to bring a fellowship together, as it encourages players to just set 2 days up then "go missing" while they wait.

The whole thing needs a revamp in my opinion.

As said this feedback is being read by the developers so how about a points system designed around the 3 types of badges.

It could work as follows:

Manufactoring badges
  • 1 point for 3 hour
  • 4 points for 9 hour
  • 9 points for 1 day
  • 20 points for 2 day
Workshop badges

• 1 point for 5 min
  • 2 points for 15 min
  • 3 point for 1 hour
  • 5 points for 3 hour
  • 8 points for 9 hour
  • 20 points for 24 hour
Spells badges

• 5 points for provision
  • 10 points for endowment
  • 15 points for goodsboost
  • 20 points for meditation if included
Each way point would then have 3 boxes with a required points total.

Just an idea but surely it has to be fairer than the current fellowship system. :)

DeletedUser3097

As @Rilian has already pointed out, if you believe someone is not playing within the game rules, you can report them. Your screenie can be submitted with the report.

DeletedUser441

Or even better , have the game "know" automatically every production and give the relevant reward without having to do anything. I'm sure that is programmable. Declining offers is ridiculous and shows laziness on the part of the game makers.

DeletedUser3097

I've pointed out loads of players who have admitted cheating.

Excellent work.

This thread is actually about the Fellowship Adventures and this topic, though fascinating, is distracting from its purpose so back onto track please.

Thank you :)

DeletedUser4636

Double-accounts discussion de-tracks from Adventure discussion. In every game, you get "ghost accounts" - either from players who create more than one identity or inherit a running account from a player, who is leaving the game.
To make a difference is FS Adventures, you would have to have multiples of accounts (we not talking two, lol) on high levels to make a difference .... tons of plots, tons of buildings.

I got one Account per each Realm - and oh my gosh, it is a lot of work and it keeps me busy. My look on things is - if you willing to run more than one account and waste your time this way, who am I to tell you different.

It is also NOT true - that family accounts are ghosts - I play with Mother-daughter combo and they two different people :) Sure Mom helps with the trades....but that is normal, lol
Boyfriend - Girlfriend , got this one too , couples playing together for fun & their own enjoyment !!!

I think we should figure out what we would like to see in the adventures & stop chasing "ghosts" ;)

Timneh

Artisan
As said this feedback is being read by the developers

We don't actually know if the feedback is read by the devs or not, we are told it is passed on the them but we don't know if they actually read it and ignore it or don't even read it.

DeletedUser3097

We don't actually know if the feedback is read by the devs or not, we are told it is passed on the them but we don't know if they actually read it and ignore it or don't even read it.

It is passed on, either verbally or in written format.

DeletedUser5460

And the negativity grows... and understandably so!!! But is anything going to change? Yes! They will make it harder and even more impossible to finish the third or maybe even the second stage (if they stay true to their past according to what i have read) So i think what we have to realize is they simply do not want anyone to be able to finish the FA unless we pay for it, plain and simple! This was my first FA and i enjoyed it for what we did, nothing spectacular, we only did the first level and stopped cause members had other commitments coming up and when we saw what stage two needed we realized there wasnt any hope anyway without having planned ahead better and having more members able to stay to the end, BUT i was looking forward to tackling the next FA a bit more organized till i read everything here about how futile it is to expect any chance of completing the FA (and some suggesting it even got harder! I wonder who complained that it was too easy in the first place?) ,as we didnt get to see the third stage, so I assumed before this that it was going to be a "fair" challenge but doable. So if they are not going to take the suggestions and complaints seriously (that statement will get a response i'm sure) then how do we get the message across that if it isnt a Fair Doable challenge ( you may not succeed but have a chance at least) then nobody will be interested. Do we just not participate? will that open some ears? Maybe we just do the doable first stage and then stop? I have been told both on forum and by other players it is a waste of time complaining or suggesting anything, and that is very discouraging, cause it has the potential to be an Amazing game!!!! War games are a dime a dozen online but i havent (till now) found a co-op game with the potential this has (at least in my opinion). The ONLY way it has any chance of reaching its potential though is if complaints and suggestions get heard and addressed!! It is the potential of the game that keeps me in it, NOT the games as it is, but as i read forum and see players saying things are actually being done OPPOSITE to what is being complained about (ie: FA's getting harder instead of more doable with a challenge) i find it harder and harder to turn the computer on after work. Right now things are going back to business as usual, building the city and helping fellowship but each disappointing thread i read is another nail in the coffin because i just dont see any threads (yet anyway) where complaints seem to be taken seriously, I know... i am going to get a msg saying changes do happen and they do listen, question is then why do i keep seeing the same general complaints? To be honest i dont even know why i am typing this, guess it has to do with the games potential i mentioned and basically a plea to moderators to get after the dev's to start making the game more fun and doable instead of a Pay or get lost game.... :(

DeletedUser3032

And the negativity grows... and understandably so!!! But is anything going to change? Yes! They will make it harder and even more impossible to finish the third or maybe even the second stage (if they stay true to their past according to what i have read) So i think what we have to realize is they simply do not want anyone to be able to finish the FA unless we pay for it, plain and simple! This was my first FA and i enjoyed it for what we did, nothing spectacular, we only did the first level and stopped cause members had other commitments coming up and when we saw what stage two needed we realized there wasnt any hope anyway without having planned ahead better and having more members able to stay to the end, BUT i was looking forward to tackling the next FA a bit more organized till i read everything here about how futile it is to expect any chance of completing the FA (and some suggesting it even got harder! I wonder who complained that it was too easy in the first place?) ,as we didnt get to see the third stage, so I assumed before this that it was going to be a "fair" challenge but doable. So if they are not going to take the suggestions and complaints seriously (that statement will get a response i'm sure) then how do we get the message across that if it isnt a Fair Doable challenge ( you may not succeed but have a chance at least) then nobody will be interested. Do we just not participate? will that open some ears? Maybe we just do the doable first stage and then stop? I have been told both on forum and by other players it is a waste of time complaining or suggesting anything, and that is very discouraging, cause it has the potential to be an Amazing game!!!! War games are a dime a dozen online but i havent (till now) found a co-op game with the potential this has (at least in my opinion). The ONLY way it has any chance of reaching its potential though is if complaints and suggestions get heard and addressed!! It is the potential of the game that keeps me in it, NOT the games as it is, but as i read forum and see players saying things are actually being done OPPOSITE to what is being complained about (ie: FA's getting harder instead of more doable with a challenge) i find it harder and harder to turn the computer on after work. Right now things are going back to business as usual, building the city and helping fellowship but each disappointing thread i read is another nail in the coffin because i just dont see any threads (yet anyway) where complaints seem to be taken seriously, I know... i am going to get a msg saying changes do happen and they do listen, question is then why do i keep seeing the same general complaints? To be honest i dont even know why i am typing this, guess it has to do with the games potential i mentioned and basically a plea to moderators to get after the dev's to start making the game more fun and doable instead of a Pay or get lost game.... :(

Summed it up very well. Nothing gets listened to. We just get fobbed off. Posts deleted as well. Pretty lame from a community point of view. Would attract and keep more players if there was 1 thread of positive comments.

Oh hang on, the best thing they did was actually making all 3 of the main event prizes obtainable for everyone and not just those spending £70-150 during the event. (price varies. High at beginning then a cheaper offer at the end around £70ish.)