• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Mobile

DeletedUser3466

Not to complain, but sort of missing my new buildings... was sort of looking fwd to them.

Thanx
WO16LuQ.jpg

rXnkFwp.jpg

Pauly7

Magus
We are always looking for further suggestions on how to improve the app, even if they may appear very small. Would you have any suggestions on how we could improve this, to make it nicer to use? :)
Since you asked.... and since I only just saw it, even though it was ages ago, here are my wishes for the mobile app, in order of priority:

1. The ability to donate KP to Ancient Wonders
2. The ability to do tournament rounds on the app
3. The ability to restart spells and use spells in the Magic Academy
4. Remove the "improvement" that added an extra click to declining quests
5. Remove the "improvement" that added an extra click to Neighbourly Help
6. Fix the bug that makes the cyclable quests disappear after cycling once through (is that just me?)
7. The ability to use instants
8. Add a tab so that instants, etc, appear in the list
9. The ability to change the number of troops to be trained
10. Add event quests to the app
11. Add the messaging system to the app
12. Add Fellowship Adventure quests to the app
13. Fix my "Tree Enclosure" so it stops appearing on the app as a "Sparkly Tree Enclosure" :) I'm going to delete it soon, just because it's bugging me.

I don't wish to sound all complainy... It's only because I love the app and use it so much that I notice the things above. I realise that most of these are already being worked on, but I don't really know why numbers 1 and 3 particularly haven't been prioritised. It is the ommission of these two things that stops me from being able to keep everything 'ticking over' if I'm away from a PC for more than a day or so.

Jixel

Spellcaster
We are always looking for further suggestions on how to improve the app, even if they may appear very small. Would you have any suggestions on how we could improve this, to make it nicer to use? :)

Players need a way to set their help preferences on their city, and the NH/FH should pick that up and show the help targets in that order.
e.g. if I set my help preferences to 1-Builder, 2-Culture, 3-Main Hall - someone visiting my city should see BH on the left (if it's not already full), highest Culture building next, and last Main Hall.

And of course, doing NH/FH should automatically pick up the treasure chests (especially relevant for those who have kept their Crystal Lighthouse/Great Bell Spire) ...

DeletedUser3466

Since you asked.... and since I only just saw it, even though it was ages ago, here are my wishes for the mobile app, in order of priority:

1. The ability to donate KP to Ancient Wonders
2. The ability to do tournament rounds on the app
3. The ability to restart spells and use spells in the Magic Academy
4. Remove the "improvement" that added an extra click to declining quests
5. Remove the "improvement" that added an extra click to Neighbourly Help

6. Fix the bug that makes the cyclable quests disappear after cycling once through (is that just me?)
7. The ability to use instants
8. Add a tab so that instants, etc, appear in the list
9. The ability to change the number of troops to be trained
10. Add event quests to the app
11. Add the messaging system to the app
12. Add Fellowship Adventure quests to the app
13. Fix my "Tree Enclosure" so it stops appearing on the app as a "Sparkly Tree Enclosure" :) I'm going to delete it soon, just because it's bugging me.

I don't wish to sound all complainy... It's only because I love the app and use it so much that I notice the things above. I realise that most of these are already being worked on, but I don't really know why numbers 1 and 3 particularly haven't been prioritised. It is the ommission of these two things that stops me from being able to keep everything 'ticking over' if I'm away from a PC for more than a day or so.

I REALLY don't get why this is a thing? Have people really gotten so lazy that an extra click is just such a hardship? Especially since somehow it ranks higher that events quests, fellowship adventures and messaging!

sheesh!

Pauly7

Magus
I REALLY don't get why this is a thing? Have people really gotten so lazy that an extra click is just such a hardship? Especially since somehow it ranks higher that events quests, fellowship adventures and messaging!

sheesh!
Like I say, I realise that different people use the app differently, but for me I use it to maintain all the routine things in my city as quickly as possible when i just jump onto the mobile app for a few minutes when I'm out and about. This is why donating to Ancient Wonders is a priority for me as this is almost as important to me as putting KP in the tech tree and this is a point where I will often get stuck or have to let the KP timer max out. With that extra click in neighbourly help... yeah maybe I shouldn't see it as too big of a deal, but when you look at the multiplied effect, I do the NH on all my neighbours once a day. Turning 2 clicks into 3 makes it take 50% longer and that adds up to quite a lot of extra time when you do it more than 200 times.

For me, messaging would just be nice to have as it doesn't fall into that same category of routine maintenance of my city, in my mind. Messages can wait until I'm back at a PC. Quests and FA would also just be nice to have because they're not there all the time and that's why I put tournaments further up.

DeletedUser3466

Like I say, I realise that different people use the app differently, but for me I use it to maintain all the routine things in my city as quickly as possible when i just jump onto the mobile app for a few minutes when I'm out and about. This is why donating to Ancient Wonders is a priority for me as this is almost as important to me as putting KP in the tech tree and this is a point where I will often get stuck or have to let the KP timer max out. With that extra click in neighbourly help... yeah maybe I shouldn't see it as too big of a deal, but when you look at the multiplied effect, I do the NH on all my neighbours once a day. Turning 2 clicks into 3 makes it take 50% longer and that adds up to quite a lot of extra time when you do it more than 200 times.

For me, messaging would just be nice to have as it doesn't fall into that same category of routine maintenance of my city, in my mind. Messages can wait until I'm back at a PC. Quests and FA would also just be nice to have because they're not there all the time and that's why I put tournaments further up.
I suppose I am coming from the place that some of my fellows have recently lost their pc or at least access to them so things like messaging becomes less a novelty and more a necessity and they would gladly accept the extra clicks if it meant they had other functionality in the mobile game.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thanks for the feedback! Also for the list with wishes above, @Pauly7. We can already share that many of the points mentioned there are already being planned (especially those in regard to the Ancient Wonders, Spells, and the various events).

DeletedUser3781

Last improvements in the app are great - events, guest race resources info and city names while helping :D Keep them coming :)

DeletedUser3781

I don't get it. You have a PC city and a mobile city? Are they connected to the same login?

Susie49

Soothsayer
Thanks for the feedback! Also for the list with wishes above, @Pauly7. We can already share that many of the points mentioned there are already being planned (especially those in regard to the Ancient Wonders, Spells, and the various events).

The recent changes to the app have been very welcome and helpful. The only other things that would be on my list are finding the treasure chest when doing NH and being able to message people :)

DeletedUser5145

Are events, fellowship adventures, ancient wonders and magic academy now playable usable on app? I uninstalled game a while ago because just going through tech wasn't entertaining enough.

cwgiii

Shaman
Are events, fellowship adventures, ancient wonders and magic academy now playable usable on app? I uninstalled game a while ago because just going through tech wasn't entertaining enough.

Events are as of this past event. FAs are supposed to be with the upcoming one. I hear AWs and MA are coming soon.

Did I get that right??? Just checking.

Deleted User - 1634960

@cwgiii You are correct. The items you mention are indeed priority items for the app.:)
Those who are impatient for certain features may do well to remember that the coding platforms are completely different for the app and the Browser version. Things that are (relatively) easy to accomplish in Flash may not be so easy to do elsewhere. My personal hope is that the app work is also a preparation for a new browser coding that we will get before Flash goes belly up. (I want a fingers-crossed smiley here)

DeletedUser4444

My number one wish for the app would be an easier way to change cities than logging out, then back in (and having to re-type my username and password every time).

I'm aware that this has been mentioned a few times and that there may be difficulties with implementing it. One possible improvement might be a way to look an existing account to Facebook so that the "login with Facebook" button can be used. When I try that it always creates me a new account :(.

m4rt1n

Adept
My game keeps crashing while doing neighbourly help after the latest updates and it usually happens twice during collection. For info I have 241 provinces completed and am playing using iphone 5 with the last ios10 update.

DeletedUser5679

Is it possible to manage a city that you have begone building in the PC version, via the mobile phone app? Or is that a separate server?

m4rt1n

Adept
Is it possible to manage a city that you have begone building in the PC version, via the mobile phone app? Or is that a separate server?

Yes, just make sure you select the correct server on the app that corresponds to your game, for example on this forum you are most likely EN. :)

Sign in and password are the same.

DeletedUser5679

Yes, just make sure you select the correct server on the app that corresponds to your game, for example on this forum you are most likely EN. :)

Sign in and password are the same.
Thanks @m4rt1n ! It's good to know I can manage my city's progress when on the road :)