• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Active player looking for new fellowship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stucon

Illusionist
Hello Elves and Humans.
I play nearly everyday, always do my daily visits and participate in tournaments. Always put up 2 star trades unless agreed first.
Boosts are planks silks and gems. Only starting on tier 3 goods as I am just about to open the chest to start chapter 4.
Current fellowship is friendly and helpful but I am expected to participate fully in all tournaments. This is using all my troops and supplies (big players will donate goods if I need them) so I can't conquer new provinces to expand my world map and struggle to research effectively.
looking for a fellowship with a bit more flexibility.

DeletedUser5294

Hi Stucon
We have free spaces in our fellowship Equinox.
We have cleaned a few inactive players and we have made new rules to make our members growing up with help of all of us (min 3 provinces/day in tournaments and 5 if it's one of our boosted goods, min 3-4 NH/week, help our new players with their trades, and we have a very usefull KP chain for AW, and we have a good strategy for fellowship adventure)
If you're interrested, please apply to our fellowship Equinox or send a message to our archmage Aissling ;-)
We hope to meet you soon ;-)
Roi

DeletedUser5387

Hi Stucon did you find a fellowship yet ? Krystal clan needs some new players as we have about 9 inactive players. We are very flexible with visits and have no expectations re tournament participation. We are not a very chatty bunch but help each other out with trades and the adventures . Let me know if you are still looking

DeletedUser3097

Am happily in a new fellowship now

excellent news so I'll close this thread now
Christmas tree.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.