• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
At this point we're unsure what happened with the Fellowship Adventure that started approximately 40 minutes ago (and ended shortly after, due to the issues). We are right now investigating the problems, so that we know what steps to take next. We'll keep you informed on the subject, of course!

DeletedUser1772

Only the one? My fellows collected several 24 hrs ones and I fear they will be lost. :(

DeletedUser931

Do we need to state the obvious that we will expect to still have the badges we already collected?

DeletedUser2233

gah close my bug thread this is way to long ....

The whole adventure has disappeared from my screen.

Yeah they loaded it up with all the fields filled in with the previous adventure game .
So now they took it off again if they reset it all badges will be lost .So i hope no one else has swapped for badges already .

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
@Muf-Muf what will happen about the badges that a lot of people have collected ?
I'm afraid that is too soon to give an answer to. We are currently looking into the cause of the problems first. After that, we'll look into what we can do for any progress that was made during the approximately 20 minutes the event was available ingame. It is really too soon to say right now, we just don't know it yet.

Pauly7

Magus
You are all assuming, re: the badges, that the same tasks/badges will feature in this next adventure. Inno told us to begin with that each one would have a different set of quests and work a different way.

DeletedUser1772

You are all assuming, re: the badges, that the same tasks/badges will feature in this next adventure.

They might have changed the type and number of badge requirements per waypoint, but we will still need them badges. Even if they named them differently, surely productions will still be needed.

Pauly7

Magus
They might have changed type and number of badge requirement per waypoint, but we will still need them badges. Even if they name them differently, surely productions will still be needed.
How do you know? They might ask you to buy KP, upgrade houses, train troops, make trades... I'm just thinking of other event tasks that come up a lot.

Pauly7

Magus
That is true Pauly7 but they also sent out a news item about this new FA with a link to the original FA announcement where it tells you what is needed for each badge so if that info is now wrong they should not have given a link to it.
Good point... So if I'm right then they screwed up with that announcement... It already confused a few people because the link referred to a previous start date, I think and the mod response was that it was just a re-cap of useful info on how adventures work.

Maillie

Spellcaster
I realize this is hindsight, but perhaps next time it could go into a quick test in Beta before coming into the regular cities, even if for a day. It will all work out, I'm sure.

Pauly7

Magus
With Fellowship Adventures in particular, I think they actively don't want anyone to know what is about to happen... I suppose it means that the teamwork all has to start again from scratch without having the ability to pre-plan and pre-prepare.

DeletedUser3032

Is this not what the beta server is for? Get rid of all the problems before the live servers? Should have been tested last week or testing this week and the event on beta tested next week. Another massive fail by Inno ;/ Keep the failures coming wont you!

DeletedUser931

The second event on Beta was exactly the same as the first in terms of requirements so, since this is the second one here, I am expecting it to also be the same as the first.