• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

DeletedUser3781

I think the idea of cooperative event with a map is nice, but implementation is far from ideal.
1. There should be more meaningful choices. As it stands, there's little difference between green and blue paths, and the quests get boring quickly. More variety is needed. I would like it if one path was more military/world map centered, say 'train 100 units' badge or 'solve 5 encounters' badge (or even better 'help 20 neighbors' badge).
2. Clicking. Click, click click roll the quests, roll again, roll roll roll o_O I will be honest, rolling quests makes me think I should really be doing something better with my life.
3. Rewards for the ranking. What's the point of winning one 30 mins instant? :confused: Throw in ten of them or something, as it stands there is little incentive to fight for ranking points unless you have a chance to be in top three.
4. A lot of people seems to be confused about how it works, so some better in-game explanation would be welcome. Hopefully it will smooth itself in time as the event is supposed to be reoccurring, but for that first time you should have added some tutorial, small training stage or something like that...

DeletedUser2648

Hmm,maybe...once you are in the last stage...a trader to trade the badge's with the players on the map before...the last stage=you do not need the elegant statue...so you can pass it on too the player on the map before and you will not get stuck with it....so,you did the work for the elegant statue,and you can trade it for getting a few points more in the pitt...no ??...

Enjoying the Fellowship Adventure so far. Would like to back up two areas for improvement. Scrolling through all the different quest options is a pain - would a drop down menu or something else be possible? More importantly please can the timer be in hours not days - especially toward the end? As other have said "1 day" does not tell me if I have 24 hours, a bit more than 24 hours or a bit less. Very hard to plan strategy. Oh, and of course, bigger rewards would always be nicer! :+D
Otherwise I have enjoyed it muchly. :) Ta!

DeletedUser2408

First, let me say how much this has livened the chatter in our FS. I have always been the chatty one and typically only have a couple of replies in a day. When I go away for a couple of hours and return to 59 messages....I am blown away!!! This was a great boon for the game and for me.

I agree, with this being a strategy, it is difficult to figure out how to plan your path without a timer, other than 1 day.
- We need a solid timer and a way to get through the quests without repeated scrolling.

So far, I have lost a number of productions due to not have the correct quest up.
- Automatically fill quest whether it is up or not.

As well, I have accidentally closed a quest that I had already started fulfilling, only to find I lost all of the completed productions on it when I get back to it.
-- Retained completion of production for quest

Any help in those areas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for a great move in the game!!

DeletedUser2309

HOW CAN YOU TELL HOW MUCH TIME THERE IS LEFT? It says 1 day; it's been saying 1 day all day; when does that day end? How are we supposed to know?

DeletedUser2688

Ends at 11pm UK time tonight (I think - that's when it went from 2 days to 1 day last night)

firerock

Enchanter
No it ends Wednesday night 11PM BST

From Facebook:
The switch-over time is midnight German time.
Times are rounded down - so if you see 6 Days - that means 6 Days + xyz hours.

DeletedUser2957

I've finished two tasks in my two cities but I'm not showing up as a contributor in the map. Other people are so why am I not there? I was given the badges.

Your badges only show up in the drop down list. It's like the drop down for goods, but it's only available in the game screen, its next to the number of days left. It only shows your contribution once you've "Paid" into the waypoint. :)

DeletedUser2957

It would be nice if the drop-down list of the badges you've completed could be on the top line of your world, next to the goods and guest race drop-downs. As it's annoying having to go into the quest screen everytime you want to remind yourself of what you've done. As these games are going to be permanent it would be good to have a permanent placement of the drop-down list
Thank you

Timneh

Artisan
One of the members of my fellowship asked support about when the FA will finish and he was told that as soon as the timer is less than 24 hours the clock will change to hours and minutes remaining so Firerock and Lelanya are correct.

DeletedUser3314

The event timer was misleading. 6 days are 6 days, not 6 days and 12h - players shouldn't guess or ask support or ask on forum about it. Or you could have at least changed it to 48h for the last 2 days.
That was so not cool from you, InnoGames!

Timneh

Artisan
Somewhere on beta Marindor said they are aiming for about once a month (maybe they want to see how they go before they choose how often to run the FA.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3988

Once a month? Oh. Dear. God. I quite like having a life. For all the sitting there and waiting for a production to finish - or multiple ones if you remember to make a note of what you're doing - somehow I don't think I can summon the energy, AND try and figure out what out what others are doing and where they're going 'cos the communication isn't great - well, I'm sort of underwhelmed with the rewards. Or maybe it's just me being a bit jaundiced.

DeletedUser1912

top class game it brought our clan together loved it Thank you team..

from Mallnore