• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A Charming Tree

DeletedUser3446

well now .. i can very happily report that the support team have given my sad situation some very kind and courteous consideration indeed and yes, reinstated as a one-time deal, my hard earned 'Charming Tree'

i can only say that i am very impressed, and that much kudos and goodwill goes to Eamany, senior moderator .. for his / her merciful decision to reverse my mistake AND the speedy response time [pretty much immediately] it took for action .. i have found in many, but not all, game support teams out there that such common sense is rare .. and credit should be given where it is due ..

SKYLR - i can only recommend you get your member to submit a ticket on his/her situation by using the support link [top left, forum main listings page] .. so that the team can look into the situation and rectify any problems or explain why the reward didn't appear .. [assuming kingor's suggestion above is not the case]

i'm sure you will get satisfaction or understand why there was a problem .. and good fortune go with you and your guy / girl ../grin

DeletedUser3542

hi i am skylr from the new chapter and one of my members finished the quest but did not recieve the tree what happened?

do you know if they clicked the inventory/sack button last right on bottom toolbar then select the summonings tab where the tree should be located ?? if they have checked here then then tell them to put in a ticket to support..;) i just finished this quest too and got my tree no problems...click thumbnail to enlarge picture.

inventory.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3542

well now .. i can very happily report that the support team have given my sad situation some very kind and courteous consideration indeed and yes, reinstated as a one-time deal, my hard earned 'Charming Tree'

i can only say that i am very impressed, and that much kudos and goodwill goes to Eamany, senior moderator .. for his / her merciful decision to reverse my mistake AND the speedy response time [pretty much immediately] it took for action .. i have found in many, but not all, game support teams out there that such common sense is rare .. and credit should be given where it is due ..

Congrats Elveya and well done to Eamany for having the decency and humanity to help out here and do the right thing and show everyone that you do care. Nice to see a problem like this fixed and done quickly too. I just got the charming tree myself last night so i understand just how it hurt after all the work you put into gaining it. ;)

DeletedUser3097

Congrats Elveya and well done to Eamany for having the decency and humanity to help out here and do the right thing and show everyone that you do care.

I passed on your messages. :D

DeletedUser3864

do you know if they clicked the inventory/sack button last right on bottom toolbar then select the summonings tab where the tree should be located ?? if they have checked here then then tell them to put in a ticket to support..;) i just finished this quest too and got my tree no problems...click thumbnail to enlarge picture.

she did say that she did check there and thank you i will tell her to put in a ticket to the support team i do appreciate the help and again tyvm

LarryB

Alchemist
I'm totally stuffed on this one
It seems as though because I am a keen and eager beaver, I have managed to progress too far and so my chances of completing this quest are nil.
I am on the last quest but cannot win enough encounters.
I have completed 269 provinces but am still in level 8 'orcs and goblins' so winning provinces by fighting is out of the question and I have run out of goods to win by negotiation.

It seems as though quests are not for people who like to progress as fast as they can.
You have added quests to keep people interested, but you are aggravating them to the point of leaving by making the quests impossible to complete.