• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

don´t know where to post it

DeletedUser

high to all - I´m simara, and playing here for about 3 weeks. I looked around an didn´t found a matching thread - so I decided to do it here on my own - it´s simple - I only want to discribe the first steps in playing here - my looses and my winnings - just to share with someone. till now I´m getting fast climbing up in the ranking of this game (now its about 9300) but I noticed that it gets now a little bit more difficult to gain better places. so fist of all I want to thank you the players who help me - pardon me for indifferent helping from my side - I read the hints with townnames today (where to help) - so that leads me to my next question - whats the effect to be member of a clan?

DeletedUser

City expansions - everybody who plays here (in the beginning) has the same problem - your city is to small for all that you want to build in. so its a possibility to fight in encounters. its a hard way but it funtions - not all the time - be aware to loose sometimes. if you received the dogs you have a good weapon to create a good mixed team for fighting. note that enemies get stronger by distance (squads get bigger or more).
resume:
you want your city growing without fighting >> you need plenty of time
you want your city growing with fighting >> you need to go forward in the tech tree, and build troops as there is no morning

DeletedUser1829

Hi Simara
The benefits of joining a fellowship come down to:
  • More people to visit and visit you for neighbourly help
  • More trading partners
  • Team approach
  • Advice and tips
  • Some fellowships have options to level wonders
If you would like more detail then look at http://tinyurl.com/MykanGuide and browse to the section on fellowships

DeletedUser2751

Hi Simara,

I started playing as elves without a fellowship and could advance to a score of 5k only. I started a new game as human and joined a fellowship. The first game i played for 16 weeks but in the same time with a fellowship and all their support i am at 2105 rank. So go ahead and apply.

One advice, only have manufacturies for your boosted products. Others are useless.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
You couldn't be more wrong!!!:rolleyes:;)
I would also like to be enlightened because what sashtavtar said saves sooooooo much room... I got rid of my unboosted at chapter III, I was refunded a lot of room and people that I used in more boosted to change goods thru the trader and I still had room and people after that...

Today, I've reached the maximum relics boost (700%) plus some extra boost from an AW and I'm producing 36K of each 3 boosted each day and I trade (and get) 12K of each unboosted per day without problems... but because of the boost, 2/3 of all I'm producing (the unboosted part that I get by trading) are just requiring 6 times less room than if I were using unboosted ones... :eek:

DeletedUser2751

I would also like to be enlightened because what sashtavtar said saves sooooooo much room... I got rid of my unboosted at chapter III, I was refunded a lot of room and people that I used in more boosted to change goods thru the trader and I still had room and people after that...

Today, I've reached the maximum relics boost (700%) plus some extra boost from an AW and I'm producing 36K of each 3 boosted each day and I trade (and get) 12K of each unboosted per day without problems... but because of the boost, 2/3 of all I'm producing (the unboosted part that I get by trading) are just requiring 6 times less room than if I were using unboosted ones... :eek:
Exactly my point my man!