• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.15

DeletedUser2581

@nakeDaNdAfriad If your posts violate the rules, for example being profane or abusive, they deserve to be deleted, and there is no real reason to shout, they can't read it better because you don't know how to capitalise properly. As a player who has been here much longer than you have, I don't feel abandoned nor put upon by this update.

you get some free diamonds for sucki up like that?

DeletedUser

After having studied the new battle system and tested it I can say the following:
I cannot fight in the world map to gain provinces at all anymore.
I can only participate in tournaments up to day 3 and only up to max province 7. Beyond that, I have neither enough goods nor can I win the battles.
That means I can get 1 rune shard per tournament for my boosted goods since I do not participate in others, and if I attempt to participate beyond this point I waste masses of goods and troops since we have to complete the province to get any reward.
I have literally zero room to expand in my city and I have bought expansions in the past.
I cannot possibly have too many manufacturies (which run every day providing I have enough supplies), or I would have enough to play tournaments.
I cannot have too many workshops or I wouldn't have to not produce goods half of the time due to not having enough supplies.
I have resorted to using the ridiculous MA, so you cannot say it's because I do not use it either.
I only have 2 armories and with them you have to log on every 2! hours to keep up a reasonable flow of troops.

What "fun" is there in this? Literally the only reason I still play is my FS, the fact I've wasted time (and money), that I haven't found any other game I can be bothered to start playing and some misguided nostalgia related to the game's ever waning potential.

DeletedUser1829

After having studied the new battle system and tested it I can say the following:
I cannot fight in the world map to gain provinces at all anymore.
I can only participate in tournaments up to day 3 and only up to max province 7. Beyond that, I have neither enough goods nor can I win the battles.
That means I can get 1 rune shard per tournament for my boosted goods since I do not participate in others, and if I attempt to participate beyond this point I waste masses of goods and troops since we have to complete the province to get any reward.
I have literally zero room to expand in my city and I have bought expansions in the past.
I cannot possibly have too many manufacturies (which run every day providing I have enough supplies), or I would have enough to play tournaments.
I cannot have too many workshops or I wouldn't have to not produce goods half of the time due to not having enough supplies.
I have resorted to using the ridiculous MA, so you cannot say it's because I do not use it either.
I only have 2 armories and with them you have to log on every 2! hours to keep up a reasonable flow of troops.

I am guessing you have scouted a large number of provinces? My understanding is this impacts catering in tournaments. I have about half of the factories you have and I cater fairly often in tournaments, nice town by the way. If that is the case then this update is a double blow for those well advanced in scouting.

DeletedUser

I am guessing you have scouted a large number of provinces? My understanding is this impacts catering in tournaments. I have about half of the factories you have and I cater fairly often in tournaments, nice town by the way. If that is the case then this update is a double blow for those well advanced in scouting.

I have 261 provinces completed and quite a lot more scouted (in arendyll), although progression has been next to zero since orcs were introduced. I always scout as soon and as much as I can due to having too much $ and not wanting to constantly buy goods or KP. I always have too much $ and not enough of anything else, unless I do not participate in tournaments and I think I will only do 4 tournament provinces on day 1 and 2 from now on. Previous to these updates, players were under the impression they were supposed to be conquering the world map since we needed the space and the relics for AW, the minimum req. added for progression in tech tree, and many of us were also always trying to reach neighbours to trade with; also, those who completed the tech tree didn't have anything else to do while waiting for the next races, so many of them have 300+.

Thank you for the detailed battle descriptions in the other thread btw. What a lot of work ö I didn't want to spoil that thread by posting there.

DeletedUser

The problem is that its all very well to say that people have scouted too many provinces, but anyone who has been playing since virtually the beginning is almost certainly stuck where I am. At the end of every guest race up to now we've had weeks waiting for the next guest race to come along so we've carried on scouting and clearing provinces because after all there was no reason not to. The map wasn't greyed out at a certain point and when you're just waiting then you are levelling your AW so its good to get more KP from the world map, because otherwise you're just collecting goods and supplies and resetting the productions.

I have cleared 323 provinces now, how many years will it take for me to get to where Inno thinks I should be, how many guest races will we have before I'm in the right place, how long will I have to wait before I can clear provinces again to fit in with this? Its hardly feasible for me to delete my city because Inno have changed the rules.

I'm not at fault, I played according to the rules but those rules have been changed.

DeletedUser

The problem is that its all very well to say that people have scouted too many provinces, but anyone who has been playing since virtually the beginning is almost certainly stuck where I am. At the end of every guest race up to now we've had weeks waiting for the next guest race to come along so we've carried on scouting and clearing provinces because after all there was no reason not to. The map wasn't greyed out at a certain point and when you're just waiting then you are levelling your AW so its good to get more KP from the world map, because otherwise you're just collecting goods and supplies and resetting the productions.

I have cleared 323 provinces now, how many years will it take for me to get to where Inno thinks I should be, how many guest races will we have before I'm in the right place, how long will I have to wait before I can clear provinces again to fit in with this? Its hardly feasible for me to delete my city because Inno have changed the rules.

I'm not at fault, I played according to the rules but those rules have been changed.

Plus how will you find room for the next races without deleting stuff? However, you'll need the goods/troops from anything you potentially delete in order to participate in tournaments, unless you don't do that either.

DeletedUser1829

The problem is that its all very well to say that people have scouted too many provinces
I have seen posts from community managers acknowledging the mistake and fault is Inno's, they don't blame the players and no one should as we play within the bounds of the game and push the limits, as players do.

DeletedUser363

they don't blame the players and no one should as we play within the bounds of the game and push the limits, as players do.
I'm sorry, but we do keep being told it is our fault for scouting too many provinces, and we get tired of being told INNO have done nothing wrong, what they have done is alter things so long standing players that played to the full will now be hindered from virtually any progress for months

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but we do keep being told it is our fault for scouting too many provinces, and we get tired of being told INNO have done nothing wrong, what they have done is alter things so long standing players that played to the full will now be hindered from virtually any progress for months
So I'm being punished for doing what I was allowed to do, how can this possibly be fair? What will Inno do to recompense those of us who are now being penalised for scouting too far? The balance of the game is totally skewed now - how do I get to level my AWs or progress through the tree if I have to negotiate on the world map and can't afford to do much more than round 4 in the provinces - I don't have that many goods to spare in spite of having a lot of factories. I'm bored of being poked in the direction of spending diamonds, I want to spend them when its a good time for me, when its something I really want to do, not to get KP by forcing my way through the tournaments, I do actually want to fight not make troops for total slaughter.

Inno has rebalanced the game in their own favour, they have given us a new battle system which doesn't even fully deliver. Its broken, it was broken when beta got it 3 weeks before us and its still broken. Beta is for testing new material, for reporting bugs and for the bugs to be fixed before it is issued to the live servers. I understand that the Devs have a vision but how will that vision materialise if every one of those people who are paying to keep the game running no longer play?

DeletedUser

I understand that the Devs have a vision but how will that vision materialise if every one of those people who are paying to keep the game running no longer play?

With new players who don't know how the game was before and are not annoyed (yet).

DeletedUser

Greetings from Finland! For many players of the Finnish Elvenar this newest update was a big disappointment. Our top players announced yesterday that they don't buy any diamonds until Inno will change it's unfair new battle system and stop punishing good players. Our top players are the most dedicated ones who have brought lots of money to Inno and many of us other Finns are joining them. In fact, I myself decided to stop buying diamonds last summer because I couldn't negotiate provinces anymore. I didn't produce orcs yet because I was stuck in fairies.

DeletedUser9

Sorry, but in that case my message didn't come across clearly. As I've said before as well: It's not about blaming players for playing the game en progressing as far as possible. There's nothing wrong with that. It was our fault in the first place to make it able to scout this far ahead. That shouldn't have been possible and is the result of errors in the game balancing, which has now been corrected.

There were several reasons why the redesign/rebalance of the battle system was necessary. I'll try to list them here for you, hopefully that will help:

Unresolvable bugs
The old system was technically limited compared to what we now have and due to this, there were bugs in it for moths that couldn't be resolved without breaking the code. This means that if we kept to the old system, these bugs could never be resolved.

New Battle Units
As I said, the old system didn't allow us to implement the new battle units. That's exactly the reason why the Fairy Units were on "coming soon" for several months. The only solution here in the old system, would be to keep upgrading existing units, which isn't fun at all.

Expansion Balance
One of the main complaints at the moment, is the limitation on World Map expansions this rebalancing brings. We know about this, but the truth is that a lot of top players currently have way more expansions available to them then they should in this phase of their game. This takes away the strategical decisions you have to make as a player to design your city as efficiently as possible, because there is space enough. This disrupts the game balance too. There are a lot of players who can build so many manufactories e.g. that they literally have hundreds of thousands of goods in stock. There's no fun in that. Tech tree progress should be a bit challenging as well. We're going pretty well on it with the Guest Race goods that you need, but the rest of the required goods can just be laughed at because you always have enough of those, for there is room enough for a bunch of manufactories anyway.

Also: The more buildings you build, the more culture your city needs and at the moment it's very hard for these players to reach higher culture levels, because the culture buildings that will be able to provide enough culture for such big cities, are still to be released in next chapters. With less manufactories you will need less residences and will need less culture, so in comparison the culture bonus will be higher by default, increasing the output of residences and workshops. This would also resolve the current situation we have with players always lacking supplies to train their armies, for the Workshops would give more supplies due to higher culture. This means you'd also need less workshops (and thus less residences again and less culture buildings again). It's like a circle: The more you have of everything, the more you need of the rest and at a certain point you're falling behind because the output of the buildings is too low to keep up with the size of your city.

Of course there is the point that a few weeks ago we introduced the 33 premium expansions available from the start. This is true and premium players indeed do have access to more expansions than non-premium players, but it's like that in many cases and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Truth is that premium players also build premium cultural buildings (which give a higher output) and can cope with the challenges I described above in their own way. For me personally (not an Inno statement), this makes the game less fun as well to be honest. The fun of a City Builder is building your city in the most efficient way. That's why with every chapter the buildings change in size, you get extra challenges with the Guest Race and the goods they produce/require and you're constantly triggered to keep reshaping your city so that it fits your current needs. This is what we want the game to be about. If you want a battle game, there are a lot of other games on that, which are great at battling. For Elvenar, we want the main focus to be on the actual City Building aspect and decisions you have to make there. Battles are just a side effect and it isn't our goal to make them the main focus of the game. Sure, for people who like fighting we introduced the tournaments to give them something to do and score some extra rewards, but it's not what the game is mainly about.

Scouting Balances
With every chapter you unlock in the Tech Tree, new "Advanced Scouts" technologies will be unlocked as well. These help you lower the scouting costs and scouting times (and enemies you face). If your World Map progress matches your Tech Tree progress, the balance here is completely different than how it is now. Scouting times now can be up to 3-4 days per province and if we didn't do something about this, they'd go up to about 10 days when you're a few rings further ahead. Scouting times should be about 1 day when you're an active fighter and even less for less active players and they will be like that when your progress on both areas (WM and tech tree) are in balance.

The same goes for the Scouting Costs. When you're that far ahead and haven't researched all these "Advanced Scouts" techs that should be researched at that point, you're paying way too much per province you scout. This in term requires of you that you have more residences to cover these costs, hence requiring more city space, hence requiring more expanions so we're back in that circle again. Scouting costs shouldn't take up your main coin storage space every 2-3 days. When WM and Tech Tree progress are in balance, scouting these provinces costs way less as well.

Battle Balances
Although it might not seem like this now (because at this point you're facing a wall), the current battle system is way more balanced. Because players are scouting and fighting this far, enemy squads are way bigger than they should be (they depend on the scouting costs of the province). So let's say you have a province at ring 11 while you're in Dwarves, you might pay 4000K for scouting but if you'd be in Orcs (and thus have researched 2 more Advanced Scout techs), you might pay only 2000K for that same province. This also means that the enemies you'd face would be a lot weaker and the battles would be more in balance. In the old system you were able to defeat armies about 6 times as big as yours, when using some overpowered units. This will be different now. The battles you're facing would match your progress, you'd "need" the new Battle Units to face them and you'd suffer way less losses. Therefore you'd need less supplies, wouldn't face the situation anymore where you have too few supplies to keep your armies up and running, and will be able to fight a lot more, not needing 20 Workshops to keep producing enough supplies to support that.

Of course it seems different now because battles suddenly became harder when you're far advanced on the WM, but they will become much better balanced when the progress on both sides is in balance again and this will make battles more fun as well. Not just using Golems for everything, but actually needing to think strategically about which units to use when. Also keep in mind that new chapters will bring new Squad Size Upgrade techs, which have a much bigger (exponential) impact on your armies than they used to have, making your army strength grow a lot quicker than in the past. This is also the reason why that was changed.

Well, these are the main reasons behind why the rebalancing is/was needed, aside from some other reasons like wanting to make the battle system more clear and things like that. We changed focus from a "unit based" system to a "unit type based" system, which is a lot better to understand for most players. We know it isn't perfect yet, especially the AI and we're working on that. Also, parts 2 and 3 of the new system still have to be implemented on Live and they will change a lot of well. It was technically not possible to implement the whole system at once, PLUS we need player feedback to know on which things to improve and we don't want to wait for another few months as well because the longer we wait, the more imbalanced the game would get, the more difference between the players and the bigger the impact would be. If players were 3-4 rings further than now even, they might have had to wait for another 3 chapters to catch up and we don't want that to happen.

Does this explanation help?

Tiriake

Soothsayer
At first when the news game that we were going to get a updated battle system. I was excited, because the battle system was unfairly balanced in favour of our enemies...and then beta got the "update". And I realised that i'm one of the bad players apparently. That I'm going to be punished severly for being an active player. I have not once speeded my progress with diamonds. So I never have moved at what Muf Muf said is the superspeed. I have moved at the pace devs designed us to move at. And now we are the bad guys that needs to be punished. Because no. This is punishment. Even though mod's try to say otherwise. we are being punished for bad job done by the game developers. And no that so called apology by the mods does not fix anything.

I just started fairy chapter. I have scouted 217 provinces. Before the update my plan was not fight much in the dwarves chapter, but when I read the beta forum I discovered that scouting ahead is my biggest crime.So I figured if I'm going be punished for being an active player I might as well take the breaks off and fight as much as I could before the update. So now I have conquered 215 of those scouted provinces. I did take a look at the new system. Got brutali killed of course. Since the system is designed to punish players. Then I got a look at the new training times and size (which by the was promised to be enough so that we could fill our new squads with ease....). Deleting armories seem to be more tempting by the day.

Lets talk about the tournaments. This is supposed to be the answer. What we are supposed to do while we can't fight, right? except dev's throw the balance out there too. Heavvy losses there also. You can win, but the losses does not make it worth the time.

I enjoyed fighting. I loved the challege. Of course I also liked that I got expansions, KP's, relics and runes out of it. But now I can't fight in the provinces. Tournaments are a pretty bad idea as well. So where will I get expansions, KP's, relics and runes now? I think the answer is nowhere. I enjoyed collecting runes for the wonders. But apparently that was bad of me as well.

Somebody said that We should wait until the next battle updates get here. Except nothing will improve for me. What use are for me new units, extra buildings, if I am not supposed fight anymore?

From the information in this forum I estimate that I should not even attempt to fight until I reach woodelves. infact I should not scout also. I'm completly blocked and I know I'm not in the worst situation here. Fighting for me was an important part of the game and devs just took it away and keep saying via mods that noone is punishing anybody.. which is complete nonsense.

Everytime some mod comes and says that you have advanced too far we are being blamed. By saying that you are directly blaming players. Inno created this mess. Funny thing is we the players get punished for their bad job quality.

DeletedUser9

@Tiriake : Please read my post directly above yours. It seems you were typing yours while I was placing mine :) Please take the time to read it and you'll understand that it's not about blaming/punishing/whatever. If you still think it is after reading my explanation, there's just nothing more I can say about it, sorry :)

DeletedUser363

This block on fighting to clear provinces also means that we can't get runes that we need for spells, making the MA almost obsolete. We can use all our goods for this, and then have nothing left to trade and help others...something that is supposed to be a big part of the game. If you wait for the runes you need to appear on a tournament you will wait weeks. We are therefore not only being penalised for clearing provinces, but also for using the Magic Academy..thanks INNO

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

Unresolvable bugs
The old system was technically limited compared to what we now have and due to this, there were bugs in it for moths that couldn't be resolved without breaking the code. This means that if we kept to the old system, these bugs could never be resolved.
And WHEN, exactly, are the old bugs going to get fixed? For example, the bug that causes a squad to increase by 1 member when hit by a 0 damage attack? Here's an example from an actual tournament battle on International:
A group of Steinling were hit and debuffed by a squad of Bud Sorceresses. Next round they moved and attacked a squad of 12 Bud Sorceresses that had taken no damage so far. The attack did no damage (due to a combination of defense bonus of defender and debuff on attacker) and suddenly I had 13 Bud Sorceresses in the squad. Then another enemy attacked the same squad and killed 2, leaving the squad with 11 members. So no, it wasn't just a display error.
I first encountered this bug after building the Martial Monastery in the old battle system, but it is still very much present in the new system.

Or how about the disappearing debuff indicators? In the old system a debuff indicator could vanish for no reason. In the new system... it can still vanish for no clear reason. Example from Beta:
An Abbot hits a squad of Elven Archers and debuffs their attack. Then all squads of Abbots get killed, so there's no one to debuff that squad a second time. The next turn the debuff indicator vanished even though the Abbot's special skill lasts 2 turns. Judging by the damage the Archer squad did the decreased attack was still in effect (as it was supposed to be), it was only the indicator that wasn't showing.

Both are bugs that had been around for months in the old system. Let's see how many more months it will take to fix them...

I'm going to skip most of the rest of the post, but there's one thing I'd like to point out:
We were NOT TOLD that the strength of enemies depends on scouting costs! We had NO WAY to know that! I learned that just a few weeks ago, when I read it on one of the Elvenar forums (can't remember which one, but probably on Beta). Until then I thought that the enemy squads depend solely on how many provinces I have scouted, and that Advanced Scouts merely decrease the cost of scouting, allowing us to scout further (since scouting has always been limited by the Coin Storage capacity of the Main Hall – you can't scout a province if you can't pay the cost).

Here's the wiki page about the World Map, and scouting in particular: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=World_Map#Scouting_Provinces Do you see any mention of the fact that scouting costs determine enemy strength? Because I don't!

So to summarize: Because of something we players had no way of knowing some players:
- had to pay a lot more for scouting
- had to wait much longer for scouting
- are forced to fight much stronger enemies – because the effect of Advanced Scouts applies only to newly-scouted provinces. This may very well lead to battles that are much harder – or even impossible – even when the player has reached the point where he is supposed to fight those battles – simply because the provinces were scouted too soon

And now, because of something they were not told, some players will be stuck for months with nothing to do until they catch up – or until they get bored and leave.

Oh, I almost forgot: Completing provinces is the main source of Runes for AWs. By limiting the players' ability to complete provinces you are greatly limiting the number of Runes players can get – and Runes are already ridiculously difficult to get. Here's a REAL story for you:
My Mountain Halls are now level 5, so I need a full Rune circle to upgrade to level 6. I had 13 Runes, so I started inserting them. First Rune – success. Second Rune – success. Third Rune – broken! I already had 9 broken shards, so that made 10 and used the chance to add another rune to Golden Abyss (the other AW I want to build). Then I kept going, and the runes kept breaking... end result: Out of 13 Runes 5 (FIVE) were successfully inserted and 8 (EIGHT) broke! That's more than 50% broken runes even though in theory most of those runes had over 50% chance of success.

And that sort of story is hardly something new – I've heard similar things happen to other players too. Now it turns out getting the required Runes is supposed to be even harder! And at the same time we're expected to build at least a few of the AWs.

So, I'll end this post with a question: Is there anything ELSE we were not told about (the way we were not told about scouting costs determining enemy strength)?

DeletedUser

I’m from Sweden and I usually play on Swedish servers. As many others I got really frustrated with the latest update of the game. I have a few characters on different servers that are all on different levels. As it is I have a real hard time today when I’m trying to fight, so I decided to make a fresh one on an English server just to see how it works. I also like the English forums much better because the Swedish ones are more or less dead.

I’ve read the explanation from Marindor and I understand the ideas behind the update, but (and this is a major but) some things aren’t working. One of the major thoughts behind the update was that some players were far ahead where they should be. If we make it harder for those people I don’t see any major problem with that (maybe they have another opinion). What I really don’t like is that if we’re following the “game-plan” we’re still punished. How can I say that? Well, suddenly I understand that the resistance we’re getting in a new scouted province is depended on the cost. Ok, if you’re far ahead then maybe this is true but for me I’ve just scouted enough provinces for the chapter I’m in.

For every chapter we need to clear 30 provinces. That’s 240 fights in total. One of my characters is in the Fairies with 18 more provinces to go so I can unlock the Orc’s. I have scouted 14 of them while I was waiting to get the last 2 squad upgrades. Then when I got them (the same day the update came alive) I decided to start finish them off. But stop and behold. Suddenly my troops got shredded into pieces. Sure, I won the first two fights but then I have to wait almost a day before I can replenish my troops. If that will continue it will take me 4 days to clear just one province! And this is my major problem.

The new character I started today on an English server doesn’t have any problem clearing a province (so far). But two of my other characters have a major issue just surviving their fights. One is (as I said before) 2/3 in the Fairies and the other one is 2/3 in chapter V. The first is human, the second is elf. Both need 18 provinces to carry on to the next chapter but as it is I doubt I will get there before I’m giving up. I feel that the changes that were made are just too big. It should have been better it they implemented those changes in minor steps, or just made the impact of it less. I’ve bought some upgrades for my Builder’s Hut and also some Premium Expansions, but today I feel like I’ve been throwing that money into the sink.

The last problem I have with the update is how they changed the way our troops behave. Before my Light melee units always got the first move, and that felt good because they could work as decoys because they were always attacked first when they were in range of the enemy. Now it’s my archers (as human) and they’re getting beaten to death by Cannoneer ‘s, and suddenly those archers got defense bonus against heavy melee units and that seems a bit awkward to me. When my archers are dead (which they usually are after round 1 or 2) my Abbots are getting the attention. Just today I lost 2 full units of archers and almost 1 unit of priests. I've tried a lot of different combos but no one seems to work much better than the other. I always end up with heavy losses.

For me the fights are just a bonus, but it’s still a rather important bonus to the game. Sure, the town we have are the most important part of the game. How we micro manage it to get the most out of it. But as we always need to clear 30 provinces to be able to open up the next chapter. The fights should be solved in a better way than it is today. Sure, I can negotiate, but that’s something I just do from time to time. I want to be able to fight and as it is I’m not. I don’t want to threat, but if nothing will change in the near future I will put all my characters on hold. Maybe I will play with this new one for a little while, I just want to see when the fight gets too tough.

Just my concerns of the latest update.

DeletedUser1996

Today I tried a level 6 encounter in the tournaments for the first time. And i realised, even fighting manually, most encounters are (nearly)impossible to win, especially from the 3rd province onwards. It is bad enough that you have to fight manually at all to have even a remote chance, but the fact that you cannot win even whilst fighting manually its just awful. In one fell swoop you have killed battling, wonders and MA. Great job!
As others have said, the losses are so high in tournaments that is hardly worth doing them, which means, no runes for wonders, and no relics for the MA. As the map is not an option anymore, we are stuck.

Oh, and before you say, wait for the part 2 & part 3, part 2 has been released on beta, and so far, it hasn't brought anything good. On the contrary, humans got shafted big time, because the training time of the cereberus has gone up from 7 secs per unit, to 47 secs!!!
Yes, it takes over 10h to train less than a squad of dogs now! So if you play human, stock up on dogs, as you won't be able to train them after the next update gets here.
Not to mention that you now have 3 separate buildings to train all your units, but they all share the same queue, so it is confusing and a nightmare to be able to train enough units of all different types.
Oh, and the so awaited Fairy units? we waited so long for them, one of them was supposed the be able to jump over obstacles and everything... you know what? doesn't happen, and these units have nothing special, in fact, there are other units of their type who do their job much better!
So for now, we are 2 for 2, both battle redesigns updates suck and make battling worse! Who wants to bet part 3 will make it 3 for 3?

DeletedUser

This block on fighting to clear provinces also means that we can't get runes that we need for spells, making the MA almost obsolete. We can use all our goods for this, and then have nothing left to trade and help others...something that is supposed to be a big part of the game. If you wait for the runes you need to appear on a tournament you will wait weeks. We are therefore not only being penalised for clearing provinces, but also for using the Magic Academy..thanks INNO
Based on the fact that we would need 190 cleared provinces for Chapter IX (9) Wood Elves and I have cleared 323 provinces, this means that I should sit and wait until we get Chapter XIII (13), I wonder how long its going to be until its going to be ok for me to scout provinces again in order for me to be where I should be for battles and tournaments.

Marindor you say that scouting shouldn't take up our main coin storage every 2-3 days, well for me it is now 2 days 18 hours to scout, its costing me 5300k on my current ring which I think is ring 13, this is not most of my main coin storage as that is 10400k and I am closer to the upper limit than the middle.

So in spite of this game being one to play in my own way, it seems that my own way which was allowed by Elvenar is not the way I am allowed to play.

You obviously don't agree but I, and many others, who have scouted way beyond where we should have done due to Inno's now changed rules BECAUSE INNO ALLOWED US TO are now being punished.

So if I don't scout and therefore don't clear provinces, and I don't do tournaments any more because the costs are prohibitive and fights nearly impossible, where am I to get the shards from for my AW or the relics to put into my MA in order to produce spells?