• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Whre did my points go?

DeletedUser2553

Hey everyone, Before today I hade 48 soldier in each grp, now 24 ?
In my research tree I had already filled in Size 4 as I was able to have Barracks up. So where did my point go and can I please have them back?

elf_stuff.png

elf_stuff_zpsljcgx5zp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Today's update moved a bunch of tech related to battles around. Especially moving battle techs earlier in the tech tree. You probably did not lose any points, the tech just moved. You will have to now complete the tech before moving on in the tech tree though.

Also previously squad size was 12 plus 12 per squad size update. So you had 12 + 12 for tech 1 + 12 for tech 2 + 12 for tech 3 for a total of 48.

Under the new system you get 6 + 3 for tech 1 + 6 for tech 2 + 9 for tech 3 for a total of 24.
The new system adds 3 * the squad size tech number at each level. So when you complete tech 4 you will add 12 more to your squad size.

Eventually you will end up with bigger squad sizes under the new system, but that does not happen until squad size tech # 8.

DeletedUser2510

Hey everyone, Before today I hade 48 soldier in each grp, now 24 ?
In my research tree I had already filled in Size 4 as I was able to have Barracks up. So where did my point go and can I please have them back?

elf_stuff_zpsljcgx5zp.png

DeletedUser2510

Same here Squad back to 24 from 48 PLUS enemy numbers and stats loaded against me impossible to win any battles in my current scouted provinces:

DeletedUser1991

Sigh! I'm not going to win any battles either! Not for a very long time! Moved from the end of stage 4 right back to the beginning of stage 3! Not a happy camper.

DeletedUser2553

Sigh! I'm not going to win any battles either! Not for a very long time! Moved from the end of stage 4 right back to the beginning of stage 3! Not a happy camper.

I hear yea, it's impossible to win any battles the numbers doesn't add up, and will not do that for a very very long time.

npc_fight_zpsbvyaf5rl.png

npc_fight.png

424 vs my 180 :(

~~~~~~>

doesnt_add_up.png

doesnt_add_up_zpsjdnqgy6d.png

520 vs my 180 what a laught.. Not :(

[Edit] seems like photobucket has take a rest, upload files [/Edit

DeletedUser219

At a squad size of 36 you are less than halfway through Chapter II. I would be interested to hear how many ranking points those unwinnable battles are offering.

DeletedUser2553

At a squad size of 36 you are less than halfway through Chapter II. I would be interested to hear how many ranking points those unwinnable battles are offering.

Well I been able to put in all points in Size 4 (again),19/29 in Size 5, Barracks I already had full points in and now also I countiue build on Sword Dancer Promotion (fullnow). I will then put in points in Advanced Armory, then it's just to build up the crystal, silk and scrolls and start production.
As it is now, if I would choose to negotiate some of them want crystals, scroll or silk (they are with ranking points 5) :rolleyes:

The uwinnable battles have 4 in ranking points / battle
I'm just outskirt of 3-4 spots from my valley and they are with ranking points 4, with ranking points 5 is 4-5 spots from my valley.

efl_stuff_II.png
npc_fight.png

ranking_points.png

DeletedUser2553

As you can see I don't run any big town yet, I tryed from start to have balance and I had before this last patch

my_valley.png