• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

DeletedUser2152

I have just got this part of the quest seeing as I have only got 4 workshops that's my workshops stuffed for 27 hours :(

if you have any spare space, it doesnt matter what level the shops are, so tossing up a few level ones for the 9 hours should work fine

DeletedUser363

I have just got this part of the quest seeing as I have only got 4 workshops that's my workshops stuffed for 27 hours :(

I have also opened 2 golden chests and all that I have out of then has been the daily exclusive plus the 20 sun flares for each chest, is just me or am I reading it wrong, I thought that I was also going to get 1 of the other items listed?

Can you build some more workshops, use them on level 1 ?

With the chests you get sunflares and another item, yours was the daily exclusive......better than mine, 6 rune shards that all splintered :confused:

DeletedUser

Its a shame that the bugs weren't sorted BEFORE it came onto the live servers, I thought thats what Beta was for!

The support team must be inundated with non-completing quests, yesterday the 3 x lvl 4+ failed to complete on Arendyll and today its the 1 x Power of Provision on Winyandor, at this rate I'll be spending more time waiting for support to deal with non-completions than actually waiting to get the quests done normally...

DeletedUser363

Its a shame that the bugs weren't sorted BEFORE it came onto the live servers, I thought thats what Beta was for!

The support team must be inundated with non-completing quests, yesterday the 3 x lvl 4+ failed to complete on Arendyll and today its the 1 x Power of Provision on Winyandor, at this rate I'll be spending more time waiting for support to deal with non-completions than actually waiting to get the quests done normally...

Hiya Lis ;)
And I got both not completing in Winyandor, then you are slowed down waiting for hours for support to complete them. (That is not getting at support, just a comment):rolleyes:

DeletedUser363

Thnx for the reminder just added another 4 workshops raised them to lvl 2 gives me some breathing room :)

It also means if there are more upgrade quests in this you can upgrade them cheaper and faster than more advanced buildings ;)

DeletedUser

It also means if there are more upgrade quests in this you can upgrade them cheaper and faster than more advanced buildings ;)
There are more quests, you have to go to lvl 5+ so don't delete any buildings which you might have built specially as you'll need them.

DeletedUser

Personally not a big fan of the random chance of winning a prize, especially if I'm expected to pay for it :(

DeletedUser

I have also opened 2 golden chests and all that I have out of then has been the daily exclusive plus the 20 sun flares for each chest, is just me or am I reading it wrong, I thought that I was also going to get 1 of the other items listed?

I thought that the daily was like a pat on the back saying well done you opened a gold chest and got zip for doing so?

You only get one thing (AFAIK) with the probability beside it. You can also get the daily and always get the sun shards. You could build 6 lv1 workshops to decrease the time, they don't take up too much room and you will need ten later.

DeletedUser363

Personally not a big fan of the random chance of winning a prize, especially if I'm expected to pay for it :(

You only pay for it with the moonsplinters you've won....so no real cost, if you have the moonsplinters why not use them?;)

Deleted User - 106219

I just checked what today's exclusive reward is: Runes for the Tome of Secrets.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously? Runes for one of the most useless AWs? THAT's today's exclusive reward? Someone on the team has a weird sense of humor...

DeletedUser1925

I just checked what today's exclusive reward is: Runes for the Tome of Secrets.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously? Runes for one of the most useless AWs? THAT's today's exclusive reward? Someone on the team has a weird sense of humor...

#innojokes

DeletedUser

Got stuck on "Upgrade 3 buildings to level 4". I had to upgrade at least 6, including 2 workshops, 2 armouries and at least 2 houses all to level 18 (which takes ages). Now I have to scout another province since the province I was scouting completed before the building upgrade quest since it decided not to count half of them although I'd timed it so the buildings quest would finish quite a while before the province one. No response from support who I contacted before it finally accepted the last two buildings, probably because they are bogged down with similar tales of woe ;)

DeletedUser1295

Support is indeed working overtime on handling tickets! Prioritising the ones on the Summer Solstice Event, since these are time critical.
Should you have a problem with a Summer Solstice quest, please:
• Contact support and help us to help you by using the word:
'Solstice' somewhere in your ticket title.

You can contact support by:
• clicking here;
• or Right-click anywhere in-game > click 'Support'

We also try to keep track of known issues in this thread: click here

DeletedUser1739

these quests should be equal for all players...how fair is it that for me it takes two days to clear the scout one province quest and a newbie clears it in minutes?

btw,how many scout one province quests are there .am not that far with the S.Solstice quest line

ETA same regarding the upgrade buildings quests....i need over 12 hours to upgrade a freaking building.

DeletedUser

these quests should be equal for all players...how fair is it that for me it takes two days to clear the scout one province quest and a newbie clears it in minutes?

btw,how many scout one province quests are there .am not that far with the S.Solstice quest line

ETA same regarding the upgrade buildings quests....i need over 12 hours to upgrade a freaking building.

It's unfair anyway, since some people are stricken with quests not completing losing days of time as a result ;) I lost over 48 hrs due to the buildings quest. Others have probably lost more.

DeletedUser1693

Why is there only a very limited amount of quests?
I'm finished by now and all I have left for the next 17 days is this daily quest.
Even if I'm a bit faster than the average, a lot of people will be finished with the quests in the next days, and the rest of the event won't be much. I hoped for more.

DeletedUser1925

It's unfair anyway, since some people are stricken with quests not completing losing days of time as a result ;) I lost over 48 hrs due to the buildings quest. Others have probably lost more.

Well you suppose to get better rewards (Venar's rocks). Because you are in higher chapter. Which doesn't hold water. Progression is poorly designed. Or maybe you need to stay in one chapter much much longer (3-4x current time)? To really fulfill it.

But then FS problem occurs... ranking points. Because neighborhood is USELESS, if it is like (gold) mine. ;)

Why is there only a very limited amount of quests?
I'm finished by now and all I have left for the next 17 days is this daily quest.
Even if I'm a bit faster than the average, a lot of people will be finished with the quests in the next days, and the rest of the event won't be much. I hoped for more.

Diamonds, baby, diamonds!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser363

It gets better, there is scout 3 provinces or produce 3 power of provision spells

I have just hit upgrade 5 buildings to lvl6 or over....no way I can do this, so no further in this for me :(