• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[Feedback] August Episode

DeletedUser1925

Really? What kind of feedback are you looking for?

DeletedUser3

Whatever you wish to say regarding this month's InnoGames TV is fine. Provided only that our forum rules are not breached in posting, any and all opinions are welcome :)

It's helpful to us if any negative feedback is constructive, as this helps us make improvements for the future.

DeletedUser1925

My first thought after watching the video was "That's it?" Nothing in the video made me excieted about the upcoming event.

They are busy working on "upgrade building to level X+" bug. And stuff like deleting MA. :p

Whatever you wish to say regarding this month's InnoGames TV is fine. Provided only that our forum rules are not breached in posting, any and all opinions are welcome :)

It's helpful to us if any negative feedback is constructive, as this helps us make improvements for the future.

Date of Event lunch should be in video.

Regarding event:
Tasks should be posted on Wiki.
Buildings as well (at least their size for now).

Coins & supplies tasks should be based on MH/Workshop level.

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-08-03 - Merged 2 consecutive posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser336

hmmm, so the orc problem that's causing many people to leave the game, isn't mentioned, not even a nice little nod to them working on a sollution,

the more time you take to find a solution to the orc problem, the more people you will loose to them quiting the game , as many have already.

The only thing i gleemed from this video was that we appear to be ignored

would be nice to hear something from an elvenar game developer in this forum from time too time, to actually come and see our greavences and deal with them on a personal level, it would do so much to improve peoples faith in the elvenar team, no offence to the forum mods as you do a great job, but sometimes, only the personal touch will do, and i feel that that maybe what is needed here

DeletedUser330

Yep, no mention of Orcs. Like, at all.

So, Beta is ignored, and Feedback is too. We all knew this would happen.

Edited: Zanyah- 2016-08-03 - Removed inappropriate text.

DeletedUser1775

Really disappointed no mention about orc at all. Not even a tiny mention saying they are working on it. Starting to think they don't give a.... well you get my drift.

DeletedUser

I think people resort to "unconstructive" negative feed back when they realise that giving constructive negative feedback is akin to banging one's head against the wall. I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels like the entire concept of asking for feedback in this game is a farce that was suggested by some marketing agency to make people think they have a say in things :p

On the video, the event looks quite interesting and I'm glad they finally implemented in game events. However, where are we supposed to place said unique buildings? Unless they are new improved culture, I doubt anyone will have room (unless they pay for the space).

DeletedUser1925

Now I know why We (will) need to produce orc's dung. Population (players) has to eat something right?

You can't eat crystals, can you? At least not humans...

How are improvements going?

"upgrade buildings level x+" task finally fixed?

DeletedUser

Great, another darned AW, that is NOT optional, SIGH.

Edit: Zanyah - 216-08-06 - replaced an inappropriate acronym.

DeletedUser

I think people resort to "unconstructive" negative feed back when they realise that giving constructive negative feedback is akin to banging one's head against the wall.
Constructive feedback requires more effort, and a deeper knowledge of the game.

DeletedUser1925

Constructive feedback require more effort, and a deeper knowledge of the game.
You could provide some. You know things. But they don't care how Constructive feedback is. This is here so they can offically say they listen to players.

Upgrading blah blah tasks will never be fixed, because they give too much reward. ;-)

DeletedUser

Constructive feedback require more effort, and a deeper knowledge of the game.

I beg to differ. Everyone playing Elvenar is capable of providing constructive feedback, irrespective of how advanced they are or not. Admittedly sometimes people may make statements that are ill-informed, but even that is useful since it would imply to the devs that their target audience lack necessary information. Were one to opine that only a select few who are privy to deeper knowledge are capable of providing useful feedback, one would be well advised to select elite advisors chosen via a rigid process instead of suggesting everyone can have a say in things and then ignoring what is said on the basis most people playing elvenar or commenting on the forum are clueless ;)

DeletedUser227

Yawn. One more thing for us to do in 2 seconds so we can log off Elvenar quickly and play other games. You're bleeding players, do you really think an event like this is going to keep people around?

I've been running a top Fellowship for a year now. Believe me when I say, if you don't bring something new to the table for active players to do, you are going to prematurely kill this game.

DeletedUser3

Regarding event:
Tasks should be posted on Wiki.
Buildings as well (at least their size for now)

Building sizes will be posted on the wiki either during or after the event. Tasks will not be posted on the Wiki, as many players enjoy the element of surprise with these.