• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.9

DeletedUser971

I don't understand the purpose of the 'Thrones of the High Men' ancient wonder, is it something that you just add kp's to get ranking points? That the way I see it. What am I missing here?

DeletedUser

It looks like a reward for those who went for AW rather than buildings as it gives bonus ranking points based on the levels of your other AW and the higher the level of the Throne the bigger the bonus, unless I read it wrong.

DeletedUser1974

AW's are nice but, there are 12 of them now.
1. How is anyone starting out following the path supposed to have space for all of these. Having played to the end of fairies, there was always space problems without AW's.
2. The next problem is runes. Unless you make these more universal it is going to be a nightmare to get enough runes to unlock some of these. It can take up to 30 runes to unlock one, multiply that by 12 and then the randomness of getting the runes you need. Frustrating.

DeletedUser321

the update seems to have had an unintended side effect In the rankings window under the tournaments tab, the data seems to be an old set of data. A fellow in my fellowship who is on 2 nd week of a 3 week holiday with little or no intenet connection is showing as being in 7th place, but someone else who was listed as in 7th place this morning, is now listed at 188 place. something seems to be amiss

DeletedUser643

Did not get any new Player Portraits on completion of the new AW's .....

Annah

Alchemist
following on from Darun's post. This error is spoiling the tourney for most players in our fellowship. Those who are not taking part are on the first page with high scores and rank. Those who are trying hard are nowhere to be seen. They are giving up and losing interest. Please fix this or at least acknowledge it. Tourney rank and points seem to be a cumulative figure... cannot make sense of it. A past tourney's results or a mixture... who knows? Somebody to acknowledge this and to give us a time frame of fixing or indeed to tell us if it is pointless to carry on this week with tourney would be appreciated please. Thank you

DeletedUser3

Hey folks! Apologies for the delayed reply here - the Tournament scores issue should indeed be fixed now - if you are still seeing the incorrect figures, please clear your browser's cache.

DeletedUser643

Am I really the only one that did not get the new player profile avatars on completion of building the 2 new Ancient Wonders?

DeletedUser66

AW's are nice but, there are 12 of them now.
1. How is anyone starting out following the path supposed to have space for all of these. Having played to the end of fairies, there was always space problems without AW's.

Not sure what the problem is.

I've managed to fit all 12 AW wonders in my city. All expansions done, 6 of each manufactory I'm boosted in, 10 workshops, 4 armories, mercenary camp, magic academy plus 91 houses. This being done without any premium culture buildings.

It's not impossible.

ZsjoKiN.png

DeletedUser

I've managed to fit all 12 AW wonders in my city. All expansions done, 6 of each manufactory I'm boosted in, 10 workshops, 4 armories, mercenary camp, magic academy plus 91 houses. This being done without any premium culture buildings.

It's not impossible.

ZsjoKiN.png

Is this hypothetical, or have you built it? I imagine the organisation to get it to that stage would be a headache, how much "spare" culture and population do you have?

DeletedUser1925

It's not impossible.

ZsjoKiN.png

too much road :x

DeletedUser66

Is this hypothetical, or have you built it? I imagine the organisation to get it to that stage would be a headache, how much "spare" culture and population do you have?

This is my current city. I am busy with the last of each manufactory but I have only 200 odd population left and 10k culture.

too much road :x

Yeah I know but I like things in order and fitting like that so I had an extra row to use. There is nothing else I want in my city at the moment.

DeletedUser

I knew I was missing something... Da Twista, how do you fit in the dwarf/fairy stuff? (before they released more area for the orc expansion)

DeletedUser

I knew I was missing something... Da Twista, how do you fit in the dwarf/fairy stuff? (before they released more area for the orc expansion)
I think DT was like quite a few of us, he was done with them a while back and so was able to sell and fill in the spaces.

DeletedUser

I think DT was like quite a few of us, he was done with them a while back and so was able to sell and fill in the spaces.

The point being it is NOT possible to have all AW and proceed through fairy and dwarven chapters?

(Despite them being mandatory... :rolleyes:)

DeletedUser72

The point being it is NOT possible to have all AW and proceed through fairy and dwarven chapters?

I took it as the AW have to be researched. It is still up to you what AW you place. HA, because of how long it takes me to scout a new province. Unless I use diamonds. I don't think I'm in any trouble of having all of the AW any time soon.

DeletedUser

I took it as the AW have to be researched. It is still up to you what AW you place. HA, because of how long it takes me to scout a new province. Unless I use diamonds. I don't think I'm in any trouble of having all of the AW any time soon.

I suspect they will up the amount of runes (or something similar) via tournaments or something, as they are adding more and more AW, so this will be required.

Deleted User - 13667

I used to have 1 of each manufactory. All 9 of them with 3k culture spare and 3 plots of 5x5 empty. So i think it is possible to fit all in. Just that this will come haunt you each time there is an upgrade of research where the are of the buildings change....

Now, Im deleting some of the unboosted manufactory, just to save space and time invested to plan and re-organize the town plan