• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Knickerless is re-branding and rebuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1956

As the title states, with new management, the Fellowship Knickerless is re-branding and looking to rebuild.

I'm looking for fun, active members to get this Fellowship back on its feet and grow!
You're someone who contributes regularly (via Neighbourly Visits, Trading, and chat), and is looking for a home.

All applications are welcome, but only women who will be excellent additions are accepted.

You can apply either in this thread, or by sending me an in-game message.

DeletedUser

Sexist much?
Are you planning on changing the name as well?

DeletedUser1956

My desire to keep the initial spirit of the Fellowship intact (as it's what drew me to it in the first place; a group of gals helping each other) really doesn't warrant the snide remark.

And yes. It is not an immediate change, but as I've previously stated, I am re-branding it.

DeletedUser

Snide: derogatory or mocking in an indirect way
Sexist: relating to, involving, or fostering sexism, or attitudes and behavior toward someone based on the person's gender

Thus not snide, factual.
The question of if you were changing the name was legitimate, you can choose to read into it as you please, as I imagine people (unlike myself) will read into what sort of person would join a fellowship called "knickerless".
You seem a little defensive?

DeletedUser1956

The name was the creator's choice. I've only been handed the Fellowship, and just want to see my home become great, once more.
I'd simply joined it upon being offered an active Fellowship, and enjoyed the people (many of whom have sadly since left).

Either way, I'm looking for new members.

DeletedUser1295

The name was the creator's choice. I've only been handed the Fellowship, and just want to see my home become great, once more.
I'd simply joined it upon being offered an active Fellowship, and enjoyed the people (many of whom have sadly since left).

Either way, I'm looking for new members.

I do hope you'll find new members!

Knicker (not Knickers)is usually short for Knickerbockers, you can find more information on this word here.

P.S. I took a look at the in-game profile of this FS and found nothing offensive there, so I'm pretty sure the name was intended as a 'prank' by the original founder.: "a group of gals helping each other" and "not afraid to admit they are gals" ;)

DeletedUser1295

This thread will be closed on request of the OP.
More information on this renamed and reorganized Fellowship can be found here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.