• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.6 - your ideas!

DeletedUser3

Dear Elves and Humans,

Tomorrow's update to version 1.6 is a special one, packed with ideas submitted by players here on International as well as our other Elvenar communities. We hope you enjoy this update as much as our development team enjoyed working on it, so please do let us know what you think :)

DeletedUser971

Been looking thru the ideas stuff, no where do I see anybody suggest a spell for more kp's storage for a short time. Most of the suggestion have to do with scouting times, training times and culture. Things that players need by the looks of things. Only 2 minor bug fixes, also disappointed with that.

DeletedUser

You wanted feedback:

So there's ... 1, maybe 2 things in the update that might be useful to me as a player.
  1. Seeing when I can Help fellowship members in the list will be handy for sure, saving me maybe 10 seconds and a couple of button clicks.
  2. (moved to the 'useless' section)
Useless:
  1. The chance at a treasure when I do give Help (providing that treasure is anything useful) might be nice. The chance for that treasure better be pretty high though, as with all the empty provinces around me lately I don't have a lot of options for Helping neighbours.
    (moved from the 'useful' section because of matza's reply 3 posts bellow)
  2. Another spell that is not beneficial to me personally. I usually log in at least every 12 hours (breakfast and dinner) and I couldn't care less about missing 2KP if I miss the 10 hour window. I hope the few people people who think this is worth it are thrilled, for your sake.
  3. A hotkey. Woo.
  4. Seeing your KP at a glance, because hovering over the bar is too hard.
  5. Moving a button on the UI, great, so now I'll keep looking in the wrong place.
  6. More tournament points for the few who get in the top 100 and care enough.
  7. Oh dear, tech was in the wrong order.
No sign of real improvements to the MA, or even any word on how the results of Inno's own poll went. Fluff and filler update, most of which I don't recall seeing requests for as Inno states.

All in all, unimpressed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114

Wow more points for tournaments really useful (not), where can we look at these rankings and where do we find what rewards we won when the tournament finishes ?

Without being able to look at these things when ever we want what is the point of doing any of the tournaments ?

Uni.

DeletedUser1739

moving the help icon to the bottom menu is useless and ANNOYING !

disappointed with the lack of news re mercenary camp and drone rider

DeletedUser1739

You wanted feedback:

So there's ... 1, maybe 2 things in the update that might be useful to me as a player.
  1. Seeing when I can Help fellowship members in the list will be handy for sure, saving me maybe 10 seconds and a couple of button clicks.
  2. The chance at a treasure when I do give Help (providing that treasure is anything useful) might be nice. The chance for that treasure better be pretty high though, as with all the empty provinces around me lately I don't have a lot of options for Helping neighbours.
The useless:
  1. Another spell that is not beneficial to me personally. I usually log in at least every 12 hours (breakfast and dinner) and I couldn't care less about missing 2KP if I miss the 10 hour window. I hope the few people people who think this is worth it are thrilled, for your sake.
  2. A hotkey. Woo.
  3. Seeing your KP at a glance, because hovering over the bar is too hard.
  4. Moving a button on the UI, great, so now I'll keep looking in the wrong place.
  5. More tournament points for the few who get in the top 100 and care enough.
  6. Oh dear, tech was in the wrong order.
No sign of real improvements to the MA, or even any word on how the results of Inno's own poll went. Fluff and filler update, most of which I don't recall seeing requests for as Inno states.

All in all, unimpressed.

@bold

you will have to scroll through the players entire city to find the treasure...will take a lot of time if you visit many of them....the reward is a relic...boost or non boost,depends how lucky you are

DeletedUser

@bold

you will have to scroll through the players entire city to find the treasure...will take a lot of time if you visit many of them....the reward is a relic...boost or non boost
Ugh, then that's a point against it. No thanks :(

DeletedUser1739

dunno though if the rewards are all relics...tried it out with my beta account and that's what I got,2non boost rel and one boost,didn't test it further cause I lost my patience...:)

DeletedUser1739

Wow more points for tournaments really useful (not), where can we look at these rankings and where do we find what rewards we won when the tournament finishes ?

Without being able to look at these things when ever we want what is the point of doing any of the tournaments ?

Uni.

according to a moderator on another thread the chest reward thingy is broken and the devs are working on it...yawn...another thing released in a hurry without being tested properly...makes you wonder what's really going on lately...

Deleted User - 106219

According to the release notes:
an update packed with new features and improvements to the game
I must be missing something, because as far as I can see the update is not packed with much of anything:
- 2 bugfixes, one of which is basically just swapped text
- 1 balancing change that matters only to those hwo finish iun the top 100 of a tournament
- 3 minor improvements, of which only one is actually important
- 3 new features, of which one (the hotkey) is more of an improvement, one is a new spell with limited use, and the last one is a new feature that's basically filler

That's it? That's the entire update?

DeletedUser1816

you will have to scroll through the players entire city to find the treasure...will take a lot of time if you visit many of them....the reward is a relic...boost or non boost,depends how lucky you are
There is a message in the middle of the screen, telling you that there is a treasure in the city. So it only takes time if there actually is a treasure...
On the beta server I usually get the treasures with the first 3 to 5 visits, so few neighbors should be no problem. The rewards are KP and random relics.

I like the KP spell, on weekends I usually don't login more than once, so that's 20 more KP every week. Could be more, but at least there is one more or less useful spell now (for me).

DeletedUser487

I think the new spell is a good idea. Looking forward to using it. I hope it will now be easier to give neighbourly help too. Will need to see what it is like once rolled out.

DeletedUser780

With regards to the random treasure chest, there is indeed a notification that tells you if there is a treasure chest - I had 1kp.
I will reserve judgement on moving the help icon to the bottom, but can't see that being an issue after the first couple of visits.
I like the fact that you can now see how long until you can help your fs members on the members area.
The new spell sounds interesting, but I usually log in often enough to keep the bar empty - only time I get caught out is if any reward KP from AW help come my way.

DeletedUser971

are we now stuck with the current version of things, beta did not get the expected Wednesday update 1.7, only a few hotfixes. Are we now going to have the current bugs and stuff for another month before anything changes?

Deleted User - 106219

Just tried it in both worlds:
- first one I had to visit almost 30 people and received 1 useless spell and 2 ueseless relics
- in the second one I had to visit exactly 26 people. I got 2 useless relics and 1 KP

I'm not going to bother with the treasure hunt any more. Not worth it.

DeletedUser330

I see the glitch with the overlapping cultures hasn't been fixed again. That's 4 updates that have gone by without a cure.

DeletedUser3

are we now stuck with the current version of things, beta did not get the expected Wednesday update 1.7, only a few hotfixes. Are we now going to have the current bugs and stuff for another month before anything changes?

Beta usually gets updated to the next version shortly after the live servers get the current beta version. Often there are hotfixes to the current beta version just before the live servers get that version, and that is indeed what happened today, as can be seen from the additions to the 1.6 release notes. This is to allow for the maximum possible number of bug fixes to be included in the game version rolled out on the live servers. That the beta server was not yet updated to 1.7 is not unknown though. Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, the beta update to the next version may take place on the day following the update on the live servers, or even later.

DeletedUser1891

quick question. I got the message saying there was a treasure milliseconds after I'd pressed a button to move away from the view of that city. When I went back I couldn't find it. Do treasures persist or is it gone for good?

DeletedUser

NH reworking is nice BUT why does it still go back to page 1 every time instead of remembering the page we were on?
Agree that the hand did not need to be moved to the bottom. Since you click the fellowship icon at the side, it made more sense where it was.

New spell is as useless, if not more so than existing spells. I won't use it.

The ranking points for the tournaments are better, but still don't make them really worth the bother.