• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.5 - Tournaments!

DeletedUser1749

I thought this was supposed to be a way for Fellowships to collaborate and compete against other Fellowships? I don't see how.

DeletedUser1353

I have some questions about the tournaments:

Does anyone know how many KP:s that are rewarded for each tournament level?

What are the rewards from the checkpoints you can complete with your neighbors? I don't have any active neighbors, so guess I won't take part of these rewards. :(

Will be interesting to fight some new units.

DeletedUser971

From beta, by madzix

- Per encounter: tournament points only. these tournaments points are useless unless you finish the tournament in the top 100, which is unlikely to happen to a less advanced player, so they are useless.
- Per province: there are different rewards depending on the level of the provinces, and they seem to be all over the place sometimes on the same level and between different players, but after 2 tournaments there is a pattern we can identity:
At the first level, most provinces give 2 kps and relics, with just a few of them giving 4 kps. these rewards increase with the province levels, up to 6 kps/6 relics at the higher levels (has anyone gotten more than 6 kps?), and a chance of getting a rune shard from level 3 upwards. Note, if you get a rune shard you don't get kps and relics.

DeletedUser

From the description and picture, if there is 8 levels and it renews every 20 hours (or even more) it seems like a bit of a gem grab to reset them early? Or is it actually possible to do all 8 levels within a week without spending gems?

DeletedUser1353

From the description and picture, if there is 8 levels and it renews every 20 hours (or even more) it seems like a bit of a gem grab to reset them early? Or is it actually possible to do all 8 levels within a week without spending gems?

There's 6 levels and each level has 8 encounters, so it should be possible to do all levels without paying diamonds :)

DeletedUser1739

problem is...if the tournament starts right after they implement the update we will automatically lose valuable hours if not days to unlock the technology *40kp*...so how will someone be able to finish the tournament....unless you BUY the kp with diamonds eh

DeletedUser1736

problem is...if the tournament starts right after they implement the update we will automatically lose valuable hours if not days to unlock the technology *40kp*...so how will someone be able to finish the tournament....unless you BUY the kp with diamonds eh
Not if you planned beforehand and unlocked provinces so you could negotiate/battle them for instant KP and spend them on the technology straight away.

DeletedUser

Not if you planned beforehand and unlocked provinces so you could negotiate/battle them for instant KP and spend them on the technology straight away.

So you should have planned for the introduction to be somewhat unfair? I get we had warning, but come on... a simple fix of making the first tournament 10 days would be cool?

DeletedUser1739

at least I am lucky to have a few active neighbours....there are others who aren't...did the devs even think of a new improved cleaning the map system now with the tournaments implemented?

DeletedUser643

also waiting here .. been saving my KP for the research needed ... when it's coming?

DeletedUser

I am in Aus, so I assumed it was some 'merican time.. a reload found nothing.

DeletedUser479

13:16
Wednesday, 11 May 2016
Central European Time (CET)

are they unloading a truck to upload it? :)

DeletedUser1414

i guess they think we have nothing better to do than wait