• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Research Upgrades research

DeletedUser

[Summary]: Linking the 'Research' button on unavailable upgrades to the right spot in the Knowledge Tree

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes

[Details]: Whenever I go to upgrade a building or whatever and haven't yet unlocked the research for that particular upgrade, clicking on the 'Research' button on the upgrade tab of the building takes me to just the part of the Knowledge Tree that I am currently up to. I'd really appreciate it if it took me to the point in the Tree where that particular upgrade is unlocked, so I can see how far I have to go to get there.

[Reasons for Implementing]: Clarity and ease of use.

[Balance]: No impact on other game features.

DeletedUser1900

[Summary]: Linking the 'Research' button on unavailable upgrades to the right spot in the Knowledge Tree

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes

[Details]: Whenever I go to upgrade a building or whatever and haven't yet unlocked the research for that particular upgrade, clicking on the 'Research' button on the upgrade tab of the building takes me to just the part of the Knowledge Tree that I am currently up to. I'd really appreciate it if it took me to the point in the Tree where that particular upgrade is unlocked, so I can see how far I have to go to get there.

[Reasons for Implementing]: Clarity and ease of use.

[Balance]: No impact on other game features.

I agree with you it's frustrating, I was told to upgrade My armoury ages ago and It still Won't let me.

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-05-30 - Merged 2 consecutive posts
Note @ All: Please avoid multiple posts! You have access to both the 'edit' and the 'multi-quote' buttons, use them ;)

Last edited by a moderator: