• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Humans vs Elves

Which race did you choose?

• Human

• Elf

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

I'm curious to see the ratio of the races picked and since we only have one world right now I feel it's the best time to do so as I imagine many will try the alternative race in future worlds.

So, which race did you choose and why?

rh8SwzW.png

I went with humans, while the nature loving elves fit somewhat with my personality.. going from the depictions of humans vs elves, I fit a lot better with the human side. Big, hairy and slightly barbaric :D

DeletedUser7

I started a Human city, only because I've already conquered the world with Elves on Beta. :D

(that's a joke btw, sadly there's no way to conquer the world in this game.. yet? One can hope.)

DeletedUser35

i started an elf one, cause i have human one on us server :)

DeletedUser14

I went for Elves ... I had my first Elven city on Beta, I have chosen Humans on the US server to have a go with them too, but now I am back to Elves to see if I can improve my expertise :p... why ? I don't know really I just think they are so me :D

(that's a joke btw, sadly there's no way to conquer the world in this game.. yet? One can hope.)

I wonder what conquering the world in Elvenar would look like ... I can already Imagine reaching a huge waterfall, full with magical creatures and get the "Master of Elvenar" trophy. ha ha ha ...

But hey, one cannot have 2 masters! You and Barti decide please .. I need to make my vote o_O

DeletedUser

I wonder what conquering the world in Elvenar would look like ... I can already Imagine reaching a huge waterfall, full with magical creatures and get the "Master of Elvenar" trophy. ha ha ha ...
Ooo, I like the sound of that..

But hey, one cannot have 2 masters! You and Barti decide please .. I need to make my vote o_O
Darkstar doesn't have an image signature, clearly I am the master! :cool:

DeletedUser7

Eh, being master sounds like too much work anyway. lol Barti can rule, I'll just cause trouble every now and then to keep things happening in Barti's realm. :p

DeletedUser

Eh, being master sounds like too much work anyway. lol Barti can rule, I'll just cause trouble every now and then to keep things happening in Barti's realm. :p
Yay!

*puts on his ruler hat*
172-06601P4.jpg

DeletedUser14

LOL .... I will make a trophy for Barti then :D but only tomorrow, still a lot of work to do and me here joking around :eek:

DeletedUser

all the other games I've played have been human, I am a Lord of the Rings fan, so change of pace, I chose the Elves, can't wait to see whats down the road as I progress. ;)

DeletedUser21

I decided to start a city with Elves, only because on all of the other games that I have played there has never been an option to play as anything other than as a human and I really wanted to try something different.

DeletedUser

Honestly my first pick will have to be elves. Why? C'mon they are magical
But I'm Voting on Humans, because I have a feeling many will vote on elves :p

DeletedUser72

Hello. Picked humans because blue elves just did not seem right.

DeletedUser

Humans are more powerfull at start,they are good for rush,but elves become more powerfull in late game,first time i choosed humans on beta and us server,now i started with elves for more challege :)

DeletedUser

I chose Elves because I like the 'culture' and look of elves, so anytime a game comes up with elf as an option, I play it :D

What are the advantages and disadvantages between the two?

DeletedUser48

elves here also.. lets face it humans in game just like rl are awful :)

p.s not a reflection on the game design..just nice to choose something other than us mortals