• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Guild week competition

DeletedUser

What do you think about some competition against guilds and fights for a prize in diamonds? :)

But problem is, there is no pvp in this game...

DeletedUser1316

Great idea, Carcas! Unfortunately, due to not having PvP there isn't much we could do regarding battles.

But....what if we did something that required the knowledge of the WHOLE fellowship?

Well, you are in luck. We have a few competitions lined out each month, some are individual based and some will be fellowship based. Hopefully we will see you around for those! :)

- Aider

PS: If you think of other competition ideas, please feel free to post them or message a moderator. :) We love to hear ideas from you all.

DeletedUser

Hmmm...maybe one guild competition can be which guild will have most of the time by their members(all players in guild) active in game for 1 week, so if guilds wants to win, their members must be active. At the end of the week, we will see which guild has been most active. Top 3 guilds will take a prize :)

That also helps the game to have more active players, thus the game becomes better :)

DeletedUser1316

Hmm, I think we should stay away from activity. <-- minimal effort on the player side and lots of effort on the moderation side due to no activity tracker in-game. :)

While I'm not beyond doing a lot of work for an effective competition, that one would be really hard to get together and score. :/ But do keep the ideas coming, I love to hear others creative brains working. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I guess you could do it by fellowship score, though basically all forum based competitions seem to cause an unreasonable effort for the mods :p How about a thread for suggestions for competitions? I'd suggest a creative writing competition where people could make up stories about elvenar, though that would also be a lot of work lol.

DeletedUser1316

Hehe - I don't mind doing a lot of work for a competition as most of the mods do not mind either. Just the activity based one would require TOO much. :p

I have ran a few creative writing competitions on other games, I will keep that one handy. :)