• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update to 0.34

DeletedUser3

Dear Humans and Elves,

If you're wanting to discuss the update to 0.34 then this is the place to do just that! As always we look forward to your feedback!

DeletedUser1295

Another boring update. Zero content. No quality of life changes. This game is getting depressing.
Hi kerykeion, I can understand the way you feel, however you might have responded in a more constructive way imho...
I sure do hope you can and will give us some constructive feedback as how to improve this game in your opinion!

DeletedUser227

Hi kerykeion, I can understand the way you feel, however you might have responded in a more constructive way imho...
I sure do hope you can and will give us some constructive feedback as how to improve this game in your opinion!
I have given four solid suggestions that have been forwarded. None have been implemented.

If you can't give us content, give us more teasers about what is coming. It doesn't need to be a video; a few screenshots of the work in progress (subject to change) would go a long way keeping the morale of your players up. We have been waiting patiently for months now.

DeletedUser1316

I have given four solid suggestions that have been forwarded. None have been implemented.

If you can't give us content, give us more teasers about what is coming. It doesn't need to be a video; a few screenshots of the work in progress (subject to change) would go a long way keeping the morale of your players up. We have been waiting patiently for months now.

Hi kerykeion -

We do appreciate your feedback and your ideas!

Please understand that the moderation team has no control over the design/implementation of new features. We do our best to forward the ideas to the development team in hopes of them getting implemented. I do like your suggestion of more teasers, we will pass this along and see what we can do for you. :)

Thanks!!

DeletedUser

To be fair, people who completed the quest that gives a rune shard ought to get one in retrospect :p

I'm disappointed about the fact that the mail bug isn't fixed. Any news on that, please?

I agree. It's really annoying and causes one to not notice new messages a lot too.

DeletedUser227

Hi kerykeion -

We do appreciate your feedback and your ideas!

Please understand that the moderation team has no control over the design/implementation of new features. We do our best to forward the ideas to the development team in hopes of them getting implemented. I do like your suggestion of more teasers, we will pass this along and see what we can do for you. :)

Thanks!!

Trust me, I understand. I have worked on multiple moderation teams for similar games. I've also watched several of those games get run into the ground. I've seen the pattern. If things don't change soon, Elvenar will not be around for a long time. I want Elvenar to be around for a long time, this game has a lot of potential and it hurts me to see it in this state.

Deleted User - 13667

To be fair, people who completed the quest that gives a rune shard ought to get one in retrospect :p

I agree. It's really annoying and causes one to not notice new messages a lot too.
At the very least , you saw the quest... :mad: I got nothing...

Seriously, any ideas forwarded to the developers may or may not even be considered at all. We have no idea how far ahead have they planned on this game. To add in any additional content simply means more work for the game designers, which is stress only to them. We have to make do that somehow it may be added on one day here....

DeletedUser1414

yes thanks for the up date i now have 45 looped quest

Deleted User - 13667

About this recent update 0.34,
1. The battle encounters are getting slower and lagging. even at low quality.
2. Hardware acceleartion if turned on, causes high chance of any map not loading.
3. Bugs not fixed. includes the mail and alert bug.

In my opinion, no point continuously updating graphics