• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Sentient goods decay

SkyRider99

Mentor
Lighthouse of Good Neighbourhood AW can also boost mana production, for mana-producing buildings that receive NH visits:

1682985548092.png

If your mana-producing buildings are getting more NH visits the extra mana is considerable. e.g. 60% extra at L16 is not to be sneezed at. :cool:

m4rt1n

Adept
Well thats m4rt1n off the Xmas list!

@McBratty :p lol
:D

Or maybe put him back on the list. He might gift you some of his vast quantity of mana that is bothering him so much. :p

@SkyRider99 yes, far to much of everything :cool: lol

In reality I had concerned fellows in my fellowship asking me to investigate if it was a bug so observed for myself and thought it best to report the issue as one bug may lead to another and I, like most here like to play a bug free game as intended. It could have given a few players advantage over others and am sure no player here would want that. :)

SCI0N

Spellcaster
Some people would not do well in prison, just saying! "Snitches get Stitches" ;)

Giraffi

Enchanter
Fixing one bug may lead to the creation of another bug. Just saying .. Very likely where only some of us saw the bug and others did not, so the game was only wrong for some of us. Paranoia, now we will have to scrutinise everything.

Honestly, it is beyond me that some people actually pay so close attention to the numbers. Won’t be me, lol.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Probably a bit of both. I avoided using Mana for a while after the balance dropped a lot due to upgrades.
My 'normal' balance would hover around 3.5M. Assuming I was collecting 350k per day and then losing that to decay.
It being so much higher now is what's got me scratching my head. I've added two galactic Phoenix eggs from the event and a somnial foot spa from the seasons but they're not producing 100k per day.
It might just be a few upgraded Mana plants, lotuses(spelling, yikes!), etc that collectively are making a big difference.
Or it's coming from the Gods who apparently are a source of Mana ;)
But I'm really not sure.
I see you have Dragon Abbey too. Even being "young" it still gives Mana for every spell you use. Since you refrained from using it, in time you see the difference. :)

Jake65

Sage
False alarm!! It's working as intended :)
I now need to figure out how I'm getting so much more Mana than usual. I would normally acquire 350k per day so never exceed 3.5M.
Not complaining ;)
View attachment 7260
Maybe not a false alarm.
I don't mind the extra Mana, I'm just worried my Mana pouch will have stretch marks when this does get resolved and my Mana total starts shrinking :oops:
Screenshot_20230513-211550~2.png

m4rt1n

Adept
Maybe not a false alarm.
I don't mind the extra Mana, I'm just worried my Mana pouch will have stretch marks when this does get resolved and my Mana total starts shrinking :oops:
View attachment 7332

Maybe your wonder levels help, however I am now unsure, my sentient and ascended goods levels are climbing high, with decay on ascended I could hold around 200k of each using the merchant, now I have 500k of each and climbing.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
I have reported this to support as well - nothing decays anymore. I realize that this is a huge advantage, but I must say I would really like to see this fixed. I don't like advancing faster due to bugs, but it is basically impossible to avoid exploiting this one.

Jake65

Sage
I would really like to see this fixed
Me too. Currently got 9.2M Mana instead of my usual 3.5M :eek:

but it is basically impossible to avoid exploiting this one
I have to admit I'm using Mana for negotiating when pre-bug I would be very reluctant to do so.
It does feel wrong though, although being a game and not real life I give myself some leeway :D

SkyRider99

Mentor
Me too. Currently got 9.2M Mana instead of my usual 3.5M :eek:

I have to admit I'm using Mana for negotiating when pre-bug I would be very reluctant to do so.
It does feel wrong though, although being a game and not real life I give myself some leeway :D
To thine own self be true. :)

Jake65

Sage
For the sake of posterity, an amount of Mana I'll probably never see again :)
Screenshot_20230522-222442~2.png

Jake65

Sage
It is your orc numbers that has me awestruck
But the stench!! :D

I recently acquired a Rhythm of War (70% orc production boost) so I'm using my between chapter space for orc nests, etc to build up stock.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
Hm, this still doesn't seem to be fixed, or am I seeing things? At least for ascended goods, I'm not getting any decay at the moment.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hm, this still doesn't seem to be fixed, or am I seeing things? At least for ascended goods, I'm not getting any decay at the moment.

Hi @SpaceCowboy You are right! Currently the Decay isn't happening but the Team are aware with a fix possibly scheduled for the next update but we will see! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.