• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update of the latest event Mama Juul's Fusion Feast.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jake65

Sage
Where do we order food?
I think you can only order ingredients and then you have to make the food :eek:

Like when you look in your fridge for a quick snack and discover it's chock full of ingredients, not a snack in sight :)

Jake65

Sage
Dinner time.
At last, was getting hungry :D

geordianna

Soothsayer
quest 6 complete a province - I'm on ch 20 and have just used up my stock of provinces to complete a research quest it will take days to have another province ready - there should be an alternative.

Jake65

Sage
I should probably know this, but.....
When the daily refresh happens, do any partially completed recipes stay as is?
Just in case I want something to marinate overnight ;)

Jake65

Sage
When the daily refresh happens, do any partially completed recipes stay as is?
Anybody know, please?
Before night falls and my lime dessert flops :(

Killiak

Artisan
@Herodite @anonglitch

1683658835751.png

Last event I made a post about quests that force you to finish provinces and do scouting, which is effectively bad for players as this counts negatively towards our tournament and spire difficulty.

This had been discussed MANY times before in the forums, and a good bit of time ago the devs finally put in -OR- options, so you could avoid this issue. Last event those type of quests popped up again, and in this event they are here AGAIN.

Do we really have to keep rehashing these discussions over and over again, because the Dev's memory is apparently rather faulty?
Minus points for Inno again.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Anybody know, please?
Before night falls and my lime dessert flops :(

This is just an assumption at this moment. Because there's a delete button on the recipe, it's very likely that the recipes don't refresh. If they did refresh there would be no need for a delete button. It's up to you whether you want to risk it.

Giraffi

Enchanter
I have to agree with @Killiak , the completion of provinces, and the very next task asks for negotiating or fighting a province as well, is making that I won’t be able to do some of these events soon. There is hope when we have the threesome of spire, or tourney, or province, but this event seems not to be so.

SkyRider99

Mentor
It's early days yet, but for my part the quests look quite reasonable. It may be a different story later on down the list. But if it was too easy there would be no chance for the occasional victory dance.

1683683502530.png

The iDavis website has been given a facelift, and allows lots of opportunity for planning ahead.

I am assuming future frustration towards the end, with mandatory lockout (?) for anyone good enough to finish too many quests, too quickly. :rolleyes: