• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Sentient goods decay

m4rt1n

Adept
I have noticed as have some of my fellows that over the past few days sentient goods have not been decaying when as trades overnight.

No pics yet but keeping an eye on the situation, also very unsure about ascended goods decay also, my stocks are showing unexpected increases (no decay) over the last few days.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I haven't especially noticed this. Has any of your FS upgraded Simia Sapiens and/or Timewarp AWs recently? My Simia Sapiens is at 2% decay now, which is a welcome relief. I am going for L17 Timewarp to get the 200% sentient production boost too.

m4rt1n

Adept
I haven't especially noticed this. Has any of your FS upgraded Simia Sapiens and/or Timewarp AWs recently? My Simia Sapiens is at 2% decay now, which is a welcome relief. I am going for L17 Timewarp to get the 200% sentient production boost too.

With overnight trades it has been noted that trades placed around 22:00 GMT for sentient are still the same at 07:00 GMT the next morning with no decay on 2 consecutive days now, and was also reported similar last week following the latest update.

Jake65

Sage
I have noticed recently that my Mana doesn't seem to be decaying as it should.
I don't have any Mana-related AWs so I should lose the full 10% per day.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Interesting, let me look into this for you guys. If I require a ticket I shall let you know!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Jake65

Sage
Possibly as not reporting a bug that you are aware of and actively benefitting from is against our Game Rules?
Party pooper :p

I can't help with sentient goods quantities but my Mana is about 5.1M at the moment so tomorrow morning it should be about 4.6M.
Will check and revert :)

Jake65

Sage
Parking this here so I don't forget.
11pm my time, decay takes place about 4am.
Tomorrow morning I should have 4.65 Mana and 1.16 seeds.
Stinkys should be the same.
Screenshot_20230430-225037~2.png

m4rt1n

Adept
Without revealing any support contact, this bug is confirmed and hopefully a fix is coming soon, @Herodite thanks for your reply asking me to contact support, there is a great team of guy's behind the scenes of this game. :)

SkyRider99

Mentor
Possibly as not reporting a bug that you are aware of and actively benefitting from is against our Game Rules?

§6 Bugs

• Each player is required to report any bug immediately to the Support team.

Although, once someone has reported the bug it would be potentially unhelpful if we all continued to report it. :)

Jake65

Sage
Parking this here so I don't forget.
11pm my time, decay takes place about 4am.
Tomorrow morning I should have 4.65 Mana and 1.16 seeds.
Stinkys should be the same.
View attachment 7259
False alarm!! It's working as intended :)
I now need to figure out how I'm getting so much more Mana than usual. I would normally acquire 350k per day so never exceed 3.5M.
Not complaining ;)
Screenshot_20230501-090427~2.png

SkyRider99

Mentor
Are you getting more, or losing less in activities such as tournament catering? I am actually losing more orcs in the tournament since I upgraded two of my armories. I need troop boosts to fight Spire and Tournament, so in those weeks I lose less orcs and mana.

Jake65

Sage
Are you getting more, or losing less
Probably a bit of both. I avoided using Mana for a while after the balance dropped a lot due to upgrades.
My 'normal' balance would hover around 3.5M. Assuming I was collecting 350k per day and then losing that to decay.
It being so much higher now is what's got me scratching my head. I've added two galactic Phoenix eggs from the event and a somnial foot spa from the seasons but they're not producing 100k per day.
It might just be a few upgraded Mana plants, lotuses(spelling, yikes!), etc that collectively are making a big difference.
Or it's coming from the Gods who apparently are a source of Mana ;)
But I'm really not sure.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hello My Dears! We can confirm that this is definitely happening so any Players that do experience this, if you would be kind enough to send a ticket we would be grateful!

Out of interest @Jake65 are you a Browser or App Player :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.